Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[US/UM] US Challenge thoughts?
I have recently (and finally) acquired pokemon ultra sun, and i decided id make this a run to remember. i have made up my own challenge i like to call female fever(it sucks, il try to find a new one) the challenge details that i primarily Catch only females, unless its genderless or forced to be male. otherwise it HAS to be female. the one rule breaker is if its a shiny pokemon, catch that no matter what. What do you guys think of it?
@Umbreon9004 

Are you restricting the number of Pokémon you are catching or how you hunt for them at all or is it just that you can only catch females?

(Sep 10, 2018, 02:59 AM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @Umbreon9004 

Are you restricting the number of Pokémon you are catching or how you hunt for them at all or is it just that you can only catch females?
@Tenebris_Kane 
If a pokemon has two genders, then i HAVE to catch the female variety, even if it means i go through hundreds of encounters to do so, and no matter the statistics. genderless pokemon and 100% male pokemon are the only two exceptions to that rule that i can catch. but if i do find a shiny pokemon then obviously id catch that regardless of gender. 
in hindsight, its not that bad of a challenge, and not even much of one at that, but i figured id try something new instead of catch first ask questions later kinda deal
You have a few evolutionary lines (Salandit in USUM) that can only evolve as a Female. Could be interesting to use.