Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[US/UM] finishing my pokedex
these are the pokemon i need to finish my dex : luvdisc, flaffy

wil be a huge help if you have them
you can get your own cosmog without even battling anything lol go to the alter of the sunn/moon, then go to the the lake of the sunn/moon and Cosmog is you'rs to keep and will level into Cosmoem at 43
@JoeBoss23 am waiting till pokemon company make them shiny than i go catch them
(Nov 24, 2017, 09:01 AM)Tshen Wrote: @JoeBoss23 am waiting till pokemon company make them shiny than i go catch them

I don't think the pokemon company will make these pokemon available to catch shiny in these games because they're the pre-evolutions of the box legendaries. It's like xerneas and yveltatal in X/Y or Kyogre and Groudon in ORAS.
@moo311 moo do you have any of the pokemon i need?
Are you looking to keep them or to just touch trade them?
@moo311 not keeping them just for the pokedex so i can get my shiny charm. and why pokemon company keep them shiny locked its the last game in the DS series going to take 2 years for the new one on switch and they made tapu koko and UB and the 4 new UB shiny, i can see they will do event of the reset of tapus and legendaries and mystical that are still shiny locked to make them shiny in the game
@Tshen I'm currently at the E4 so I won't be able to catch/trade the pokemon, but I can tell you where to get the pokemon you need.