Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[USA] Official Pokemon VGC 2016 Tournament Locations
Exclamation 
The 2016 Season is about to start so here's the info you need to get out and play!
  • Pokemon VGC 2016 Online Tournaments
    • (No official dates confirmed)
Championship Points Leader board: https://www.pokemon.com/us/play-pokemon/leaderboards
  • Topic Replies
    • List which tournaments you plan on attending so you can meet up with friends!
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
Why cant any of the Premier Challanges be in NC Sad , please Gamefreak my state wants some love
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
grr why are there never regionals in WA? im excited about there being more events and hope theres some in my area
(Sep 3, 2015, 06:19 PM)melissa Wrote: grr why are there never regionals in WA? im excited about  there being more events and hope theres some in my area

Seattle has regionals a lot check back soon!
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
(Sep 3, 2015, 09:53 PM)Justin Wrote:
(Sep 3, 2015, 06:19 PM)melissa Wrote: grr why are there never regionals in WA? im excited about  there being more events and hope theres some in my area

Seattle has regionals a lot check back soon!

thanks justin i really hope so i would be so stoked since im actually trying to compete this year
I would honestly love to be able to compete this year but the lack of events in upstate NY is pretty disappointing and traveling just isn't feasible for me.
oh man i'm so jealous of you'll cuz here in india we ain't got crap so would be AMAZING if i could enter a competition.
Really hard to do when there are no events in Norway .....
Hello guys! I will be planning on attending Fort Wayne regionals for the 2nd time this year, and hopefully the presumed premier challenge the night before. It's really easy to find me, as I traditionally dress in my Ash kethcum attire. By the time October hits Ill be busy team building and bringing something I feel is always improved from the last event I did. Trust me, it's really fun to attend these sort of events if you can.
how can i try to get to that stage even if there's no event/tournament in my country Sad