Pokemon Deposited : Gulpin
IGN : SaifEffendi
Pokemon wanted: HA Gible
Pokemon deposited: Elekid
Level: 1
IGN: willywonka

Thanks for doing this. :]
I'll be able to fufill requests at night time UTC
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
Hi Johnnyspyguy, can you send me one of your Gibles? Preferably a female one, but if it's not possible, then I'll just take what i can get :D

I have deposited a Froakie in GTS.

Pokemon wanted: Gibles
Pokemon deposited: Froakie
Level: 1
IGN: SINAN

Thank you very much!
@Johnnyspyguy Oh dear, I didn't even see this in my alerts hahah! It's very kind of you to run a giveaway, wishing you the best of luck here. Smile

Random other notes: I temporarily gave up on figuring out a good breeding chain to get some nice moves on a Gastly, and moved on to breeding Skittys instead. I have the moveset down and will be breeding 'em for stats (and potential shinies) very soon. :D If my lazy butt ever gets around to poking at Gastly's moveset again I'll let you know!
-----
My Pkmn X Friend Safari - Fire
#1: Growlithe + #2: Larvesta + #3: Braixen
If you don't want your safari info posted, please let me know!
@SaifEffendi wait next week for the event

My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Everybody, you all got sniped. PM me.

(May 12, 2016, 05:23 AM)Johnnyspyguy Wrote:
Ultimate Giveaway Centre
Hi guys! Today I'll be doing a massive giveaway! 3 giveaways in one big thread! Please remember to give a rep as I worked hard on this. Just a note, all these Pokemon are legit. But without further ado, let’s start!
Number 1: Timid Moon Ball Gastly!
Gastly @ No Item
Moves:
Hypnosis
Lick
Starting off we have Gastly! @Lythania gave me the original Gastly to breed with so big thanks to them! Please give a one rep to them too! Anyway, these probably have decent IVs. On to our next giveaway!
Number 2: HA Gibles!
Gible @ No Item
Moves: 
Tackle
Our second giveaway is HA Gibles! A while back I did one and now I have leftovers -_-! They all have terrible natures and IVs but whatever. They are also in a standard Pokeball. Well, on to our 3rd giveaway!
Number 3: Dex Helping Giveaway!
A while back I did a dex helping giveaway and now I'm bringing it back! If you don't know, this giveaway is to help people with completing their dex! I might not be able to fufill all the requests so please don't be upset if I don't have it.
Rules:
As with every giveaway, there’s rules. If you break a rule, you'll get suspended from this current giveaway.
Be patient with me. To me this is the most important rule. I have school and homework and extra classes and stuff, so please bear with me.
Don't be rude. If I don't have something, don't be all like “Oh he sucks he started a giveaway and didn't have all the Pokemon.” It's very demanding to host a giveaway.
Maximum of 3 Pokemon per person. If you make an alternate account, I will figure out eventually and report you to a mod.
This giveaway will be GTS. Your post should be like this:
Giveaway (Gible, Gastly or dex help):
Pokemon wanted:
Pokemon deposited:
IGN:
Note: rep is not required but very appreciated. Also I might add more and more giveaways as time goes on. Also my time zone is UTC.
Thanks for reading!
Hey, my Bergmite got sniped, so I have a new trade up. Sawsbuck, male, level 30. IGN is Abid and message says GibleGA.
(May 13, 2016, 07:56 PM)Abid Latif Wrote:
(May 12, 2016, 05:23 AM)Johnnyspyguy Wrote:
Ultimate Giveaway Centre
Hi guys! Today I'll be doing a massive giveaway! 3 giveaways in one big thread! Please remember to give a rep as I worked hard on this. Just a note, all these Pokemon are legit. But without further ado, let’s start!
Number 1: Timid Moon Ball Gastly!
Gastly @ No Item
Moves:
Hypnosis
Lick
Starting off we have Gastly! @Lythania gave me the original Gastly to breed with so big thanks to them! Please give a one rep to them too! Anyway, these probably have decent IVs. On to our next giveaway!
Number 2: HA Gibles!
Gible @ No Item
Moves: 
Tackle
Our second giveaway is HA Gibles! A while back I did one and now I have leftovers -_-! They all have terrible natures and IVs but whatever. They are also in a standard Pokeball. Well, on to our 3rd giveaway!
Number 3: Dex Helping Giveaway!
A while back I did a dex helping giveaway and now I'm bringing it back! If you don't know, this giveaway is to help people with completing their dex! I might not be able to fufill all the requests so please don't be upset if I don't have it.
Rules:
As with every giveaway, there’s rules. If you break a rule, you'll get suspended from this current giveaway.
Be patient with me. To me this is the most important rule. I have school and homework and extra classes and stuff, so please bear with me.
Don't be rude. If I don't have something, don't be all like “Oh he sucks he started a giveaway and didn't have all the Pokemon.” It's very demanding to host a giveaway.
Maximum of 3 Pokemon per person. If you make an alternate account, I will figure out eventually and report you to a mod.
This giveaway will be GTS. Your post should be like this:
Giveaway (Gible, Gastly or dex help):
Pokemon wanted:
Pokemon deposited:
IGN:
Note: rep is not required but very appreciated. Also I might add more and more giveaways as time goes on. Also my time zone is UTC.
Thanks for reading!
Hey, my Bergmite got sniped, so I have a new trade up. Sawsbuck, male, level 30. IGN is Abid and message says GibleGA.
Hey, I got sniped again in three minutes, EXCEPT the dude actually gave me a Gible with the HA, omg. So happy.