Poll: Which starter and game are you going to pick? Leave 2 awnsers behind!
This poll is closed.
Pokemon Sun
31.25%
5 31.25%
Pokemon Moon
25.00%
4 25.00%
Rowlet
31.25%
5 31.25%
Litten
6.25%
1 6.25%
Popplio
6.25%
1 6.25%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Unlikely but good theory for Sun and Moon!
Hello.
I was thinking about Sun and Moon and I thoughed: hopefully it has a good after story. Alola doesn't seem that big. Some people think the we are going to revisit Kalos, and I think that is true. But what if Kalos isn't the only region we are going to visit? This theorie is about a game with not 1, not 2, but 7 regions to explore!

Theory:
After the main story of the game (which in this theorie takes place after Kalos events) your professer comes to you and says: Here is a train ticket so you can go to Kanto. The train ticket will be explained later. You enter Kanto in Saffron City and proffeser Oak says: you can't use that team. Here pick a starter. Then your journey through Kanto starts. But not the Kantk how we know it, but a Kanto that takes place after X and Y. This could awnser a lot of questions like: Where went Red after his defeat? Who is the champion? Is there peace in Kanto, or is there a new organisation? So we get to see how Kanto is after the events of gen 1 and 2. But where are your Alola pokemon? Why aren't you using those? They are simply in Alola because the Kanto PC system and Alola PC system aren't connected yet. After you beat the champion, someone will come to you and says: a proffesor of a far away region send me a ticket for you, and a letter the says that you need to go to Bill. You start walking to Bill and when you arrive, he will give you an item that allows you to connect the Kanto and Alola PC. Back in Alola, you proffesor will give you a ticket for Jotho, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova or Kalos. You can choose which one. Every time, after beating the region, you will get a item to connect the PC to your PC network. But why trains? Trains are easy and theh can go in underwater tunnels.

Evidence:
- In the very first trailer, when we learned the game titles, they showed a lot of protagonists and footage of all the older games.
-In the same trailer, they said: It all comes together. Maybe they ment the region and the mysteries of each one?

I know my isn't very good, but what do you think? Would you like or hate it? Leave your guess behind.

IT IS A THEORY, IT ISN'T CONFIRMED TO BE REAL!
Great job with the theory
This is the lore of the jungle as old and as true as the sky the wolf that shall keep it may prosper but the wolf that shall break it must die
I would love to go back to Kalos Heart
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
I think that if this were to happen, it would be amazingly perfect, but I doubt it's likely... I would assume maybe going to one past region would be all the developpers would do, not seven.
I know and it isn't very likely, but we can still hope for it!