Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] 18/01/2015 VGC Tournament [CLOSED]
GO TO http://www.twitch.tv/vgc2015forum/ ONCE THE TOURNEY HAS STARTED
[Image: untitled_1_by_lvachromatic-d7n1ifi.png]
18/01/2015

This tournament will at first have 6 rounds of Swiss, best of one. After that the Top Cut will be cut to 8. Top cut will be double elimination, best of three. Third place match will be best of one again.

Registration

You need to set up a Battlefy account to register, after that click the 'Join' button once you've logged in. Make sure to have your IGN and FC ready since you need this to sign up too.

Check In

A check in button will appear 30 minutes before the tournament will start. Click this to check in/so we know that you're present. If you're not here/do not check in then you will also not be seeded into the tournament itself.

Tournament rules

- The date will be delayed if less than 8 people sign up
- Standard VGC 15 rules apply
- The first part of the tournament will be Swiss, best of one.
- Top cut will cut to 8. Top cut is double elimination, best of three
- Third place match will be best of one
- Each round will last a maximum of 25 minutes. If your battle is not completed by then the host has final say on issuing a win, loss, or tie.

Link to the Tournament

Battlefy bracket: http://battlefy.com/jfteamforum/18012015...d2bbf/info
Countdown until it starts. It will start at 8 PM GMT+1 if anyone is wondering about it [Will appear soon]
Password: VGC2015
(Oғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ) Lᴏʀᴅ Lᴀᴅʏ ᴇᴇᴠᴇᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴜᴍ.

﹟TᴇᴀᴍFᴏʀᴜᴍ ₄ ʟᴀɪғᴜ (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Accelixio#2187 @ Overwatch

Achievement unlocked: First place in a sub-tourney//08-08-2015

I'll join! make this one bigger! Def want you to play too
#TeamForum

Alright I should definitely be able to stick around for the full tourney this time and it would be a great way to end off my winter break before my semester starts.
Alright right I'll try this one out as well.
Already added more spots just in case we get a replay about what happened today with you Tygaa haha :D

And great! does any of you have troubles signing up? Battlefy is automatically writing the same thing in every box for me and I can't change it :P (Like this http://gyazo.com/e68f9ee832055b9bac74952197aa7f75)

hopefully my new team will be done by next sunday i better get started :P
ima take yall down :D

yeah its happening to me eeveeli may wanna try remaking the bracket or something like that
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Im Joining this tournament
(Jan 11, 2015, 05:00 PM)Animekid7 Wrote: hopefully my new team will be done by next sunday i better get started :P

yeah its happening to me eeveeli may wanna try remaking the bracket or something like that

Remade it and I still have the same problem. I think it broke haha

Also nice Athral! :D

When it gives the option of how many people to allow put a huge number, before you seed he bracket it will automatically shrink the tournament to the amount of people register. But you can't add more than the original set number for players
#TeamForum

(Jan 11, 2015, 05:05 PM)Eeveeli Wrote:
(Jan 11, 2015, 05:00 PM)Animekid7 Wrote: hopefully my new team will be done by next sunday i better get started :P

Remade it and I still have the same problem. I think it broke haha

Also nice Athral! :D
Dont know what is going on but when i try to put my friend code, the twitch name, forum name and friend code all write the same thing