Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] Aegislash Moveset - Attack (Special / Mixed Attacker)
Nice job Anime! Maybe I'll put Aerial Ace on mine just for Amoonguss Kappa
fuhrer approved!
alright boys, Time to petition LO Aerial Ace Aegislash, Lets make it happen 4Head
Never Give Up! - Densest Anime Protagonist of the Century

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad
I'm running a damag calc against Amoonguss with 252HP and nature/EVs to have the same stat on both physical and special bulk (Relaxed + 4 Def EVs reaches 100 stat points in both Defence and Special Defence). I'm also using an Adamant Aerial Ace Aegislash and a Modest Shadow Ball Aegislash

252+ Atk Life Orb Aegislash-Blade Aerial Ace vs. 252 HP / 4+ Def Amoonguss: 133-156 (60.1 - 70.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252+ SpA Life Orb Aegislash-Blade Shadow Ball vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Amoonguss: 133-156 (60.1 - 70.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

The exact same damage. However, if you take in consideration that Amoonguss usually runs a more physically bulky Rocky Helmet set + possible random Intimidates from your opponent, you can see how Aerial Ace is significantly worse than Shadow Ball.

..and this was "GMX for the common meta", thanks for tuning in, see you next time.
Yeah aerial ace isn't really recommended it was just a fun move and i mainly put it on the list as a joke to eckley for the next time he fights a double team rage power ammongus Kappa
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
if i could recommend a build it would be my 'churchill killer'

Aegislash @weakness olicy
Ability: Stance Change
Level: 50
EVs: 252 defense/252 attack/4sp.def
Quiet nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Shadow Ball
- Flash Cannon
- Wide Guard
- King's Shield
(Sep 3, 2015, 08:25 AM)adolf hipstar Wrote: if i could recommend a build it would be my 'churchill killer'

Quiet nature
- Shadow Ball
- Flash Cannon
- Wide Guard
- King's Shield

Sorry this build literally makes no sense. You seem to have copied the standard Aegislash set (which is on page 1, credit to Animekid7) and made it useless. Why run 252 Attack with special moves? Why run 252 Def not Hp? If you're going to copy someone, at least do it properly.
(Sep 3, 2015, 08:29 AM)Aether Wrote:
(Sep 3, 2015, 08:25 AM)adolf hipstar Wrote: if i could recommend a build it would be my 'churchill killer'

Quiet nature
- Shadow Ball
- Flash Cannon
- Wide Guard
- King's Shield

Sorry this build literally makes no sense. You seem to have copied the standard Aegislash set (which is on page 1, credit to Animekid7) and made it useless. Why run 252 Attack with special moves? Why run 252 Def not Hp? If you're going to copy someone, at least do it properly.
special attack my bad.listen man i just meant that this build works the best
(Sep 3, 2015, 08:00 AM)Animekid7 Wrote: Yeah aerial ace isn't really recommended it was just a fun move and i mainly put it on the list as a joke to eckley for the next time he fights a double team rage power ammongus Kappa

That's right, let's all point and laugh at Eckley
(Sep 2, 2015, 03:42 AM)adolf hipstar Wrote: fuhrer approved!

(Sep 3, 2015, 08:36 AM)Eckley Wrote:
(Sep 3, 2015, 08:00 AM)Animekid7 Wrote: Yeah aerial ace isn't really recommended it was just a fun move and i mainly put it on the list as a joke to eckley for the next time he fights a double team rage power ammongus Kappa

That's right, let's all point and laugh at Eckley

much love Heart
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~