Poll: Did you have fun battling my Emolga team?
This poll is closed.
Yes!
100.00%
1 100.00%
No...
0%
0 0%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] Battle 0kamii's 1st Place Emolga Team!
Hey, everybody! It's 0kamii, and yes you read that right. I'm taking battle requests for the first time!

[Image: emolga.png]

Please keep in mind that by posting this, I'm opening my team up to battle and merriment, NOT scrutiny. My intention is to battle and have fun show casing an unorthorodox team, not to try and flaunt my prowess in battle just becuase I won a tournament and I suddenly think I'm the bee's knees. Yeah, no. If that's what y'alls think, then clearly you guys don't know me well enough yet. Yes, I won a tournament with this team, but it's far from perfect. Also, and I know this should go without saying, but please try not to analyze my team through the post I made about it. That's not strategy, that's cheating. Tongue

Just so you all know, myself and the rest of Amethyst 0mega are still planning our first giveaway, but we've come across a small hiccup. While we sort that out, hopefully you can all forgive me with this little distraction. I'll be online today after 4:00pm EST. Send me battle requests then and we'll get started! I'll also update this post with some of my favorite skirmishes. My FC is to the left. Leave yours below with your battle invitation.

I hope we all have a blast! Read you all soon, and let's get battling!

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

Gee golly if you are CHALLENGING people using an Emolga, this must be a crazy powerful one ;_;
I'll try to use ones from lower tiers because using the Garchomp might be a bit too broken,
In case you want to mee the FC easier;

2234-7688-4832
FIGHT ME GIRL
FIGHT ME
ME AND MY TRICK ROOM
WHEN IM DONE TRAINING IT, OF COURSE.
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
Yeah I will need atleast another 30 minutes after 4:00, since finding those leftovers will be a pain ;_;

QUESTION, Will this be single or double, because I have a set team for both
@Reis Well, I wouldn't say I'm challenging anyone. More like just extending the invitation to anyone that saw my post about my team and thought, "Peh, I could beat that!" I know there were a few, so I figured I'd open it up and try to have fun with it. And also, since you were the first to respond, that means the first battle is yours, if you want it. Plus my team is VGC legal, it has to be for accepted use in tournaments, so I wouldn't fret about using Garchomp. I'm prepared for that.

@RetroTyphlosion You've wanted this battle more than anyone, I know that. But you'll just have to wait your turn. Also, stand by, Retro. The distribution will have to go live tomorrow, so long as all those mons were tasked with breeding are ready.

- 0kamii

(Jun 19, 2017, 02:24 PM)0kamii Wrote: @Reis Well, I wouldn't say I'm challenging anyone. More like just extending the invitation to anyone that saw my post about my team and thought, "Peh, I could beat that!" I know there were a few, so I figured I'd open it up and try to have fun with it. And also, since you were the first to respond, that means the first battle is yours, if you want it. Plus my team is VGC legal, it has to be for accepted use in tournaments, so I wouldn't fret about using Garchomp. I'm prepared for that.

@RetroTyphlosion You've wanted this battle more than anyone, I know that. But you'll just have to wait your turn. Also, stand by, Retro. The distribution will have to go live tomorrow, so long as all those mons were tasked with breeding are ready.

- 0kamii

oh crap i'm not ready I still gotta train to atleast level 90 ;=;
I also don't know if my battle ready garchomp is legal or legit.
In the judge option, it has all best stats, so I'm not sure if that one is legitamate.
@Reis I do all battles at 'Set Lvl 50 all,' but if you want to prepare a bit more, feel free. I'll be online all night.

- 0kamii

(Jun 19, 2017, 02:48 PM)Reis Wrote:
(Jun 19, 2017, 02:24 PM)0kamii Wrote: @Reis Well, I wouldn't say I'm challenging anyone. More like just extending the invitation to anyone that saw my post about my team and thought, "Peh, I could beat that!" I know there were a few, so I figured I'd open it up and try to have fun with it. And also, since you were the first to respond, that means the first battle is yours, if you want it. Plus my team is VGC legal, it has to be for accepted use in tournaments, so I wouldn't fret about using Garchomp. I'm prepared for that.

- 0kamii

oh crap i'm not ready I still gotta train to atleast level 90 ;=;
I also don't know if my battle ready garchomp is legal or legit.
In the judge option, it has all best stats, so I'm not sure if that one is legitamate.

It's okay, Reis. I don't judge people that use legal mons as opposed to legit ones. I personally am an advocate of legitimate mons, but if you have some legal ones you want to use, I can't stop you. Heck, if you want you don't even have to use a VGC legal team. That's just what my team happens to be. Use anything you want. As I said in my post, it's just meant to have fun. So feel free to get a bit wacky. Wink

- 0kamii

I'd be up for a battle Smile Would sometime tomorrow suit?
Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!
@stephenWITNESS Sure! Just tell me what time, and I'll be online for some Emolga-laced battling! Smile

- 0kamii