Poll: Did you have fun battling my Emolga team?
This poll is closed.
Yes!
100.00%
1 100.00%
No...
0%
0 0%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] Battle 0kamii's 1st Place Emolga Team!
Sweet! How's 7pm bst for you?
Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!
@stephenWITNESS I believe 7pm BST would be about 2pm EST. So, yeah! I can totally do that! I look forward to it! Smile

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

Ready when you are
oh god I'm nervous because
A. You're the first person to make me think twice and to prepare using items
B. You just won a semi tournament, so you must be pretty good.
@Reis I wouldn't be too nervous. I look forward to our little skirmish. I'm getting online now. Send me the battle request as soon as you see me. Look for Oai'i. Wink

- 0kamii

Servers are down for maintenance ;-;
Oh well, atleast I get more time to think of strategy
@Reis I suppose so. Well, I look forward to it all the same. And I wouldn't take our battle too seriously. Win or lose, I just want both of us to have a good time. Big Grin

- 0kamii

@0kamii gg dude! Really fun game Smile that clutch Celesteela though
@stephenWITNESS I know. Gees, I was holding my breath! Super fun match. We'll have to go again some time.

You're probably wondering why I didn't bring Emolga. Simply put, she wouldn't have been useful. My Speed Swap strategy wouldn't have worked with a Tailwind up, so I had to bring different mons to counter that.

- 0kamii

@0kamii I was really temped to use destiny bond the first turn lol but tbh i did need the Tailwind up. The team i used was a qr team of Cybertronvgc's Oregon regional winning team btw it's a quality team!
@stephenWITNESS It was?! I thought it looked familiar but I couldn't remember from where.

Yeah, that was a good team. That was one of the closest battles I've had in a while. And to be going up against CybertronVGC's mons, whew! What a clutch! Still super fun, though. And I'm glad you like my team. Smile

- 0kamii