Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] Battle RetroTyphlosion's Trick Room Team!
Hey all of y'all,
 So, if any of you guys have been following my posts for a while, you will know that I was making a Trick Room Team for VGC17. Well, it's pretty much finished, and I'm open for battle requests! I need some people to fight and give feedback on my team so I can make it better. So, if anyone wants to face me and the one-man army of Porygon2, just let me know!
 Thanks,
RetroTyphlosion
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
If @0kamii doesn't reply to this......

I will once I finish my Mudsdale

EDIT: My game card came out....   Angry
@RetroTyphlosion 

I will certainly battle your Trick Room team. I've been looking forward to it for a while now. I think I'll use my Emolga team. The one you've been asking to face. I have a few things to take care of today, but I'll definitely find the time to face you over the next few days. Looking forward to it!  Big Grin

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

After the weakness cups over I'll gladly go a few rounds :D
(Jul 26, 2017, 10:33 AM)wartty Wrote: After the weakness cups over I'll gladly go a few rounds :D

Great! See you soon!

(Jul 26, 2017, 07:07 AM)Reis Wrote: I will once I finish my Mudsdale

EDIT: My game card came out....   Angry

Ohh, too bad....  Sad

Good game, @Reis ! When I saw the Guts Luxray, I realized that me helping you had come back to bite me!
​​​​​​What did you think if the Weakness Policy?

(Jul 26, 2017, 12:54 PM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote: Good game, @Reis ! When I saw the Guts Luxray, I realized that me helping you had come back to bite me!

It really surprised me, the Mudsdale was SUPPOSED to have an Assault Vest, and the Serperior was SUPPOSED  to be a Mega Lucario....
(Jul 26, 2017, 12:55 PM)Reis Wrote:
(Jul 26, 2017, 12:54 PM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote: Good game, @Reis ! When I saw the Guts Luxray, I realized that me helping you had come back to bite me!

It really surprised me, the Mudsdale was SUPPOSED to have an Assault Vest, and the Serperior was SUPPOSED  to be a Mega Lucario....
Well, let me know when your team is finished. We will have a rematch! I wish you luck, and thank you for being a good sport after you lost Smile !