Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] Battle spot rated battle problem.
Hi, I'm trying to get onto battlespot to do rated vgc battles and it keeps saying I have one or more pokemon that are illegible, They have all pentagons, and are non banned pokemon.. only thing is i powersaved their IVS and EVS but i was told by numerous people that shouldnt matter any.. was I lied to or is something else wrong? Thanks in advanced...
If they were power saved, there can be too many EVs added, some illegal moves, or if it's a legendary, the location and level met are wrong.
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
(Mar 5, 2016, 04:50 AM)Excalibur0126 Wrote: If they were power saved, there can be too many EVs added, some illegal moves, or if it's a legendary, the location and level met are wrong.
Ahhh I swear everything looks good though.. the only legendary im using that i didnt catch myself looks all legit with location and level met.. and the evs shouldnt be over either cause it was basically 252 252 4 basically everywhere :/
(Mar 5, 2016, 04:56 AM)NetworkMeadow Wrote:
(Mar 5, 2016, 04:50 AM)Excalibur0126 Wrote: If they were power saved, there can be too many EVs added, some illegal moves, or if it's a legendary, the location and level met are wrong.
Ahhh I swear everything looks good though.. the only legendary im using that i didnt catch myself looks all legit with location and level met.. and the evs shouldnt be over either cause it was basically 252 252 4 basically everywhere :/

This may sound as an incredible stupid suggestion from me, but are you selecting the right format?

VGC 2016 is special battles, not double battles.

Perhaps your problem is there?
---------------------
“BLEH!” A sophisticated Shuppet.
If they're illegible, it means you're selecting the wrong format on Battle Spot. If it gives the message "There is a problem with one of your participating Pokemon" then you screwed up with your PowerSaves
[Insert signature here]