Poll: Do you think Emolga will be viable in VGC 2017?
Yes!
Uh...no.
[Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] Emolga is Actually Viable This Format?! - with 0kamii
@"Anabel"

I appreciate the enthusiasm, Anabel. However, I made this post back in January when the metagame was still fairly raw. I doubt anyone has the guts to take an Emolga to Worlds with the tournament only a week away. I'd love to do an updated version for VGC 2018, but I think everything contained in this original post may be obsolete by this point in the season.

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

Is there any way to get Super Fang on him..?  Just wondering.
@Chansey

Sadly not. You'll have to rely on good ol' Pachirisu if you want to use Super Fang. Emolga does get Knock Off, Tailwind, Electro Web, and a number of other useful moves via Move Tutor, though. Just something to consider going into VGC 2018.

- 0kamii

(Aug 11, 2017, 09:56 PM)Chansey Wrote: Is there any way to get Super Fang on him..?  Just wondering.

This just reminded me I need a Dedenne
OU MASTER RACE
(Aug 11, 2017, 10:04 PM)Anabel Wrote:
(Aug 11, 2017, 09:56 PM)Chansey Wrote: Is there any way to get Super Fang on him..?  Just wondering.

This just reminded me I need a Dedenne

Am I in charge of a breeding guild, or aren't I? Ask us for help and we'll gladly help you out. Smile

- 0kamii

Hey, everybody! It's 0kamii, and I have an update for this post for VGC 2018!

Since this post has somehow managed to pass 5,000+ views, thank you all so much for that by the way, I've decided that before I call it quits on VGC 2018, I'm going to analyze the format and make ANOTHER post on how to use Emolga in VGC 2018. I'll probably make it about a month or two into the season so we can all get a good feeling for how the season is taking shape. In the meantime, feel free to check out my other posts. I make three threads a week, Mondays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays. I'll post a link to my updated Emolga VGC analysis once it's posted!

Thank you all so much for the views! It means a lot!

Thanks so much for reading, everyone! Battle onwards, friends!

- 0kamii (10/23/2017)

(Oct 23, 2017, 09:30 AM)0kamii Wrote: Hey, everybody! It's 0kamii, and I have an update for this post for VGC 2018!

Since this post has somehow managed to pass 5,000+ views, thank you all so much for that by the way, I've decided that before I call it quits on VGC 2018, I'm going to analyze the format and make ANOTHER post on how to use Emolga in VGC 2018. I'll probably make it about a month or two into the season so we can all get a good feeling for how the season is taking shape. In the meantime, feel free to check out my other posts. I make three threads a week, Mondays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays. I'll post a link to my updated Emolga VGC analysis once it's posted!

Thank you all so much for the views! It means a lot!

Thanks so much for reading, everyone! Battle onwards, friends!

- 0kamii (10/23/2017)

@0kamii You better make another VGC post, I want more of them!
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!