Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] Gen 1 VGC tournament championship team
Hey guys recently a VGC tournament took place here in the forums. The catch was that you can only use generation 1 (Kanto dex only) pokemon with normal VGC rules. Taking home the belt in dominant fashion Kappa I want to show you all the team. They are pretty self explanatory and i dont have a reason why i used the pokemon i did, but i want to share the team.

Lolz (Butterfree) @Focus Sash
Nature: Timid
Ability: Compound eyes
-Bug Buzz
-Sleep powder
-Stun Spore
-Protect

Rad (Raticate) @flame orb (MVP)
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Guts
-Facade
-Sucker Punch
-U-Turn
-Protect

Loki (Gengar) @Choice Specs
Nature: Modest
Ability: Levitate
-Shadow Ball
-Sludge Bomb
-Dazzling Gleam
-Thunderbolt

Blue Drank (Nidoking) @life orb
Ability: Sheer Force
-Sludge Wave
-Ice Beam
-Earth Power
-Protect

Lol Dragons (Wigglytuff) @Assault Vest
Ability: Competitive
-Dazzling Gleam
-Fire Blast
-Ice Beam
-Thunderbolt

Fwuffy (Arcanine) @Leftovers
Nature: Bold
Ability: Intimidate
-Heat Wave
-Snarl
-Will-O-Wisp
-Protect

This was my team, Raticate and Butterfree were a great lead because together they crippled my opponents team enough to have Nidoking or Gengar to outspeed and knock out. Wiggytuff and Arcanine were my special and physical walls. This team worked great and I hope I can use it in more tournaments. Maybe they will even appear if I battle Justin on stream Wink
"Oh good, he isn't mod anymore"

-Everyone

plug
Uhhh man there are moves and items not introduced in gen 1.that is just wrong man.
(Apr 11, 2015, 10:45 PM)adolf hipstar Wrote: Uhhh man there are moves and items not introduced in gen 1.that is just wrong man.

If we were playing gen 1 everything we couldnt use items, abilities, natures, fairy type, etc. The rules were only gen 1 pokemon with VGC 15 standard rules with no mega evolution or legends.
"Oh good, he isn't mod anymore"

-Everyone

plug