Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 184 HP / 236 Atk / 88 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- U-Turn
- Protect

*EMPTY SLOT*

What would be a good 6th Pokémon to finish my team?
A pokemon that is good vs Ice type. This is a link to your team weakness
http://www.teammagma.net/teambuilder/?37...45|398|488
#TeamForum

Hmm... I see, I could look in for a fire type or anything that has access to some fire/rock/ground moves. But I'm not sure what pokemon would do the job. I have a Volcarona, but that only adds more weakness to Ice/Water.

What would you recommend? Maybe something like Blaziken?
You should consider Milotic,Azumarill or Aegislash they have resistance to ice and and maybe your weaknesses will be balanced
I think I found a perfect combination that gives me absolutely no 4x weakness to any type.

I'd switch out M-Salamence for M-Aggron, Landorus would be switched to an Azumarill and I would add in an Electivire.

So, what do you think?
(Jan 27, 2015, 10:42 PM)Yoshi625 Wrote: I think I found a perfect combination that gives me absolutely no 4x weakness to any type.

I'd switch out M-Salamence for M-Aggron, Landorus would be switched to an Azumarill and I would add in an Electivire.

So, what do you think?

That would be a huge step back since M-Mence and LandorusT are on a whole other planet.

You should support them instead of replace them. You don't need Staraptor when you have Aerilate M-Mence too, but you need one between Suicune, Lapras and Milotic for sure. Usually water types run ice moves so you should consider an Electric type. Electivire is not the best option but you can use it if you really like it. I would suggest Rotom-Heat for Fire/Electric cover (yeah he's weak to water but fire/electric cover is fantastic, and Levitate is great to avoid the Earthquakes from M-Mence and LandT). Then Aegiglash as suggested before, instead of Cresselia which is a good support in more balanced/defensive teams. Aegiglash gives offensive presence and a support move such as Wide Guard, while resisting ice moves.
(Jan 28, 2015, 04:48 AM)GMX Wrote:
(Jan 27, 2015, 10:42 PM)Yoshi625 Wrote: I think I found a perfect combination that gives me absolutely no 4x weakness to any type.

So, what do you think?

That would be a huge step back since M-Mence and LandorusT are on a whole other planet.

You should support them instead of replace them. You don't need Staraptor when you have Aerilate M-Mence too, but you need one between Suicune, Lapras and Milotic for sure. Usually water types run ice moves so you should consider an Electric type. Electivire is not the best option but you can use it if you really like it. I would suggest Rotom-Heat for Fire/Electric cover (yeah he's weak to water but fire/electric cover is fantastic, and Levitate is great to avoid the Earthquakes from M-Mence and LandT). Then Aegiglash as suggested before, instead of Cresselia which is a good support in more balanced/defensive teams. Aegiglash gives offensive presence and a support move such as Wide Guard, while resisting ice moves.

I've been trying out those 3 today and from all 3, only Rotom seemed to have an effect on my team, this is the only one out of those 3 I will definitely keep, Milotic and Aegislash didn't really work out very well. Any other suggestions?
Mmm maybe Focus Sash Gengar as last option is a good idea. Levitate, Poison type against Grass and Fairy, it has access to Taunt and W-o-W too.

Gengar @ Focus Sash
Levitate
Timid Nature
EV Spread: 4 HP/ 252 SpAtk/ 252 Spe
- Shadow Ball
- Sludge Bomb
- Will-O-Wisp
- Taunt