Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] I'm lookin for VGC buddy(ies)
So, I know I'm not a great battler, and I don't mess with Smogon rules very often as I stick to VGC (looking to have my first year of league competitions). I was wondering is any of you guys would like to help me by being a battle buddy. I'd like to be able to battle regularly (2-3 times a week) and would like a real challenge (so anyone who might have been to nationals or would be good enough to go) to show me what I'll be going up against. If anyone would like to help me (or if there is already a group or league for VGC play, but I can't find one, point me in the right direction) it would be much appreciated. Thanks for having an open mind and any help you could give.
I would be happy to help ^_^ 
@Wildcat0017
“Be clearly aware of the stars and infinity on high. Then life seems almost enchanted after all.” 
― Vincent Van Gogh
@Wildcat0017 I wanna try this out!
Sleep is important, so take a nap -_- (zzzzzzz....)
Same dude !do you want to skype or discord on top of that to discuss during the game!
Thanks guys. My FC is up to date, if yours is too, we can just add each other from profiles. As for skyping, I'm not really good with strangers, so ill pass on skyping.
im no pro player but I'll help
Remember, all battles will be in Flat (I think) Doubles. Remember when team building to follow the VGC rules on which Pokémon are allowed.
Here's a good link to show you the rules.
http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/t...announced/
@Wildcat0017  adding you!
I'm no pro, but I would like to battle and help in any way I can Smile
so whos battling today?