Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! Find-A-Team
im still looking for an team anyone to let me join there team ... pm me please
Anyone want to recruit me for the 2nd season of the Triples Tournament?  KappaHD
Ok. So I guess Athral is on my team. Now we need a 3rd Smile
looking for a team
looking for a team message me of your intersted in haveing me join you
Looking for a team pm me what your current team is and ur pokemon team u will be using for the tournament
Hello I need a team for this months tourney plz msg if your interested I do specialize in Triple battles! Its my favorite format

Is it ok that i use pokemon X
(Jun 28, 2015, 05:57 PM)striker7x7 Wrote: Hello I need a team for this months tourney plz msg if your interested I do specialize in Triple battles! Its my favorite format

Is it ok that i use pokemon X

this isnt triple battles its triple teams, think of it like a best of there against another team each round another person goes first to 2 wins wins that round
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
(Jun 28, 2015, 05:57 PM)striker7x7 Wrote: Is it ok that i use pokemon X

The problem with this is most of us will likely want to use ORAS Megas so I'm not so sure if playing on the old XY cards would be allowed. Its only fair for anyone else who wants to use their Mega Swampert or Mega Salamence. I guess the only way you comment saying your team doesn't have an ORAS Mega and want to battle someone without one, then its fine. Then again Mitch, Anime, or Tygaa have the final say in this.
looking for a team pm me if you need me