Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! Find-A-Team
Does anyone here dares to join with me in a team? I got a lot of bad luck and the RNG doesn't love me while battling like 78% of the time but I have a solid team at the moment so I got that going for me, which is nice. Kappa
(Oғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ) Lᴏʀᴅ Lᴀᴅʏ ᴇᴇᴠᴇᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴜᴍ.

﹟TᴇᴀᴍFᴏʀᴜᴍ ₄ ʟᴀɪғᴜ (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Accelixio#2187 @ Overwatch

Achievement unlocked: First place in a sub-tourney//08-08-2015

(Jan 13, 2015, 11:44 PM)Eeveeli Wrote: Does anyone here dares to join with me in a team? I got a lot of bad luck and the RNG doesn't love me while battling like 78% of the time but I have a solid team at the moment so I got that going for me, which is nice. Kappa

I'll join in you
(Jan 13, 2015, 11:48 PM)Peapolo Wrote:
(Jan 13, 2015, 11:44 PM)Eeveeli Wrote: Does anyone here dares to join with me in a team? I got a lot of bad luck and the RNG doesn't love me while battling like 78% of the time but I have a solid team at the moment so I got that going for me, which is nice. Kappa

I'll join in you

Cool! We need one more person then :D

Eeveeli, peapolo if you don't already have someone I'll join you guys
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
(Jan 13, 2015, 11:59 PM)Eeveeli Wrote:
(Jan 13, 2015, 11:48 PM)Peapolo Wrote:

I'll join in you

Cool! We need one more person then :D

If you'll have me, i'll join you
EDIT: posted at the same time as anime , ahaha. WE'LL FIGHT TO THE DEATH FOR THE POSITION! nah, you were 1min faster so i'll bow out.
or you guys could have me i don't exactly have standard meta picks so i'm pretty good in this format since 1 person out of who ever i'm with can still have their legend spam team :P

but yea anyone want the crazy guy? :P

Edit: Italion i'll team with you if you want then we just need to recruit kevin (black 117) and we have a team of champions :P
Evilsabre
Winning a Pokemon battle is not so much about being a step ahead of your opponent but rather being 2 steps behind them
(Jan 13, 2015, 07:05 PM)rthorne1880 Wrote: anyone else wana join me and ginger

I would like to join
(Jan 14, 2015, 01:44 AM)evilsabre Wrote: or you guys could have me i don't exactly have standard meta picks so i'm pretty good in this format since 1 person out of who ever i'm with can still have their legend spam team :P

Edit: Italion i'll team with you if you want then we just need to recruit kevin (black 117) and we have a team of champions :P

Psst Kiev already paired up with Eckley and Shifu I think xD

(Jan 14, 2015, 01:39 AM)Animekid7 Wrote: Eeveeli, peapolo if you don't already have someone I'll join you guys

Sweet! I'm fine if you join us Anime. Dunno what Peopolo thinks about that tho :D

(Jan 14, 2015, 01:50 AM)Eeveeli Wrote:
(Jan 14, 2015, 01:44 AM)evilsabre Wrote: or you guys could have me i don't exactly have standard meta picks so i'm pretty good in this format since 1 person out of who ever i'm with can still have their legend spam team :P

(Jan 14, 2015, 01:39 AM)Animekid7 Wrote: Eeveeli, peapolo if you don't already have someone I'll join you guys

Sweet! I'm fine if you join us Anime. Dunno what Peopolo thinks about that tho :D

darn it....i hope your wrong XD but yea some one be my friend i promise i won't be doing any crazy strats like mega chomp.... Smile
Evilsabre
Winning a Pokemon battle is not so much about being a step ahead of your opponent but rather being 2 steps behind them
(Jan 14, 2015, 01:50 AM)Eeveeli Wrote:

That's fine. I'd love to be on a team with you Anime. Need all the good battlers I can get around me Smile
So who's captain??