Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! Find-A-Team
(Jan 14, 2015, 01:56 AM)evilsabre Wrote:
(Jan 14, 2015, 01:50 AM)Eeveeli Wrote:
(Jan 14, 2015, 01:44 AM)evilsabre Wrote: or you guys could have me i don't exactly have standard meta picks so i'm pretty good in this format since 1 person out of who ever i'm with can still have their legend spam team :P

but yea anyone want the crazy guy? :P

Edit: Italion i'll team with you if you want then we just need to recruit kevin (black 117) and we have a team of champions :P

Psst Kiev already paired up with Eckley and Shifu I think xD

(Jan 14, 2015, 01:39 AM)Animekid7 Wrote: Eeveeli, peapolo if you don't already have someone I'll join you guys

Sweet! I'm fine if you join us Anime. Dunno what Peopolo thinks about that tho :D

darn it....i hope your wrong XD but yea some one be my friend i promise i won't be doing any crazy strats like mega chomp.... Smile
Have you seen the Sign-Up Section, guess who was the first team so sign up Kappa
@ Eevee @Evil don't hate me, shifu forced me to join him Kappa
(Jan 14, 2015, 04:54 AM)Eckley Wrote: @ Eevee @Evil don't hate me, shifu forced me to join him Kappa

Don't u dare to say I forced you to, you were Like : Yes Shifu-Senpai I will gladly join your Team. I am so thankful for this offer Kappa
I'm in need of a team if anyone wants to team up. Should be fun Smile
I hate Eckley so much now that I will bring a double-team amoonguss with every team I will make in the future Kappa
(Oғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ) Lᴏʀᴅ Lᴀᴅʏ ᴇᴇᴠᴇᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴜᴍ.

﹟TᴇᴀᴍFᴏʀᴜᴍ ₄ ʟᴀɪғᴜ (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Accelixio#2187 @ Overwatch

Achievement unlocked: First place in a sub-tourney//08-08-2015

(Jan 14, 2015, 05:23 AM)Eeveeli Wrote: I hate Eckley so much now that I will bring a double-team amoonguss with every team I will make in the future Kappa

what a brilliant idea Eeveeli :D
Evilsabre
Winning a Pokemon battle is not so much about being a step ahead of your opponent but rather being 2 steps behind them
[Image: giphy.gif]

Please don't...
(Jan 14, 2015, 05:23 AM)Eeveeli Wrote: I hate Eckley so much now that I will bring a double-team amoonguss with every team I will make in the future Kappa
If you do, I will continue
[Image: ziqsjeh.gif]
(Jan 13, 2015, 07:04 PM)mitchmaster24 Wrote:
(Jan 13, 2015, 06:45 PM)rthorne1880 Wrote: wheres mitch hes my first round draft pick

Sorry I already have a team but maybe next season!

What do you mean by this mitch? is there a transfer window when the season ends?
(Jan 14, 2015, 05:33 AM)Eckley Wrote:
(Jan 13, 2015, 07:04 PM)mitchmaster24 Wrote:
(Jan 13, 2015, 06:45 PM)rthorne1880 Wrote: wheres mitch hes my first round draft pick

Sorry I already have a team but maybe next season!

What do you mean by this mitch? is there a transfer window when the season ends?
Guess you want to be sold then at the End of the Season huh Kappa