Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] July 2015 Forum Championships
[Image: pokemon_world_champion.jpg]

This take place in JULY and goes through the WHOLE Month of July, There will a ONE Week restriction on Each Battle, If you finish a battle before a week ends, and your new opponent is ready, You may battle him/her

Rules
  • All Battles will be VGC Rules, If you use a invalid Pokemon, You will be out of the Tournament
  • The Entire Tournament will take place in the Month of JULY, If Overtime is needed, It will occur.
  • There will be 3 Days for all those whose opponents who do not respond, You MUST P.M me in order to move on throughout the tournament if you plan to go through the Tournament.
  • All Battles will be BEST OF 1 NO LONGER! This is for time purposes due to the fact alot of people could participate.
  • This is ORAS, Not Showdown!

[[Bracket]]
http://battlefy.com/podfigherninja/july-...2a2da/info
Password; VGC2015

If someone could be kind enough to move this to the Tournament Section, That would be appreciated :P
Never Give Up! - Densest Anime Protagonist of the Century

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad
So what your saying is this is a tournament where we do one battle per week?
[Insert signature here]
I guess ill join :P
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
(Jun 6, 2015, 06:17 PM)Marcusube Wrote: So what your saying is this is a tournament where we do one battle per week?

Basically yes, But ill change it to accordingly how many battles will have if its low, Ill keep it at one week

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad
I'm in then Smile
[Insert signature here]
Sounds like this could be fun and I definitely want in, anything to help me get better in VGC since I've been slacking a bit in favor of shiny hunting.
Count me in as well!
I want a piece of the action too, count me in.
A legend fallen from grace.
Bracket is UP!
I will put the Countdown up soon!

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad
Great work on organizing this Pod! I'll give it a shot! Good luck to everyone