Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] LF: VGC Battles and maybe a possible mini tourney?
Thank you for hosting the tournament Mitch! It's great practice look forward to the next tournament.
I'll stick around and try to jump into more, as well. I do see I need to iron out my team more.
(Jan 5, 2015, 08:32 PM)SiegfriedWylder Wrote: I'll stick around and try to jump into more, as well.  I do see I need to iron out my team more.

Thanks for participating if you ever need help receiving a poke I'm here too!
Also thanks for the Snivy
(Jan 5, 2015, 08:25 PM)Coogin Wrote: Thank you for hosting the tournament Mitch! It's great practice look forward to the next tournament.

Thanks for participating and congrats on the win!
(Jan 5, 2015, 08:35 PM)Coogin Wrote: Also thanks for the Snivy

NP. Apparently contrary ones are untradeable
I think the event is live on the 9th so they should be tradeable then.
(Jan 5, 2015, 09:33 PM)Coogin Wrote: I think the event is live on the 9th so they should be tradeable then.

Do you think it will have an effect on the competitive scene?
#TeamForum

I think HA Serperior could work decently with the right support. His speed is good base 113 but his Sp.Atk is poor at a base 75 so it would probably take two leaf storms to allow him to have good damage out put. Also his move pool is not very vast. I could see him being used quite a bit, but I don't think he's gonna be a huge threat.
wow weren't joking about a lacking move pool dragon pulse is its only coverage move. It can't scratch steel types unless you have hidden power
#TeamForum