Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] LF battle buddy!
Thaks for the Bo3, the score was 2-1 to me, but the first match i got whoooooped.

I can swap teams if you want.
Shachi's a monster to go against -  wpendragon

Semolina pilchard, climbing up the Eiffel Tower. Elementary penguin singing Hari Krishna.
Man, you should have seen them kicking Edgar Allan Poe.
(Oct 9, 2015, 07:25 AM)Shachi Wrote: Battle spot doubles = the VGC 2015 rules.

Ah yes what I meant was the current Battle Spot Rating Battle Season 12 Doubles rules, where you can use also Pokémon that are not bred/caught in the sixth gen. Otherwise it's the same as VGC2015.
You can if you'd like I have a few more teams
(Oct 9, 2015, 08:59 AM)ShinyLuigi Wrote:
(Oct 9, 2015, 07:25 AM)Shachi Wrote: Battle spot doubles = the VGC 2015 rules.

Ah yes what I meant was the current Battle Spot Rating Battle Season 12 Doubles rules, where you can use also Pokémon that are not bred/caught in the sixth gen. Otherwise it's the same as VGC2015.

You man the pentagon rule? well, i'm guessing everyone is following the pentagon rule.

Semolina pilchard, climbing up the Eiffel Tower. Elementary penguin singing Hari Krishna.
(Oct 9, 2015, 08:59 AM)DGenerationX61 Wrote: You can if you'd like I have a few more teams

I'm having dinner now. in 1n hour i'm ready.

I'll swap out for a team i'm not so used to.

Edit; I'm back now and ready for more battles

(Oct 9, 2015, 09:13 AM)Shachi Wrote:
(Oct 9, 2015, 08:59 AM)DGenerationX61 Wrote: You can if you'd like I have a few more teams

I'm having dinner now. in 1n hour i'm ready.

I'll swap out for a team i'm not so used to.

Edit; I'm back now and ready for more battles
I'm out atm helping my stepson move be back soon
(Oct 9, 2015, 10:43 AM)DGenerationX61 Wrote: I'm out atm helping my stepson move be back soon

Okeli dokeli frienderino

(Oct 8, 2015, 03:20 PM)Shachi Wrote:
(Oct 8, 2015, 02:26 PM)bradar485 Wrote: If you're up late I'll be happy to battle you. Late in the central time zone that is. Anyhow add my friend code and I'll add yours when I'm online.

we've batteled before, so i got you on the list already. i'm going to be around for another 4-5 hours i think.

Oh shoot, I'm one of those "good thing my head is attached" sort of people. My bad XD
(Oct 9, 2015, 04:07 PM)bradar485 Wrote:
(Oct 8, 2015, 03:20 PM)Shachi Wrote:
(Oct 8, 2015, 02:26 PM)bradar485 Wrote: If you're up late I'll be happy to battle you. Late in the central time zone that is. Anyhow add my friend code and I'll add yours when I'm online.

we've batteled before, so i got you on the list already. i'm going to be around for another 4-5 hours i think.

Oh shoot, I'm one of those "good thing my head is attached" sort of people. My bad XD

:-) I woke up at 3 AM on a staurday for somereason... battle? :D