Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] LF battle buddy!
(Oct 9, 2015, 09:11 AM)Shachi Wrote: You man the pentagon rule? well, i'm guessing everyone is following the pentagon rule.

Yeah that's what I meant Smile But yeap! I'd love to have some VGC battles with you this weekend. Best-of-threes? I'll be online later this evening and able to battle!
(Oct 9, 2015, 11:39 PM)ShinyLuigi Wrote:
(Oct 9, 2015, 09:11 AM)Shachi Wrote: You man the pentagon rule? well, i'm guessing everyone is following the pentagon rule.

Yeah that's what I meant Smile But yeap! I'd love to have some VGC battles with you this weekend. Best-of-threes? I'll be online later this evening and able to battle!

Yeah, ready to play later today :-) And Bo3 is the only fair way to do it. a lucky rock slide flintch can decide the out come of a match so doing Bo3 is the best.
Shachi's a monster to go against -  wpendragon

Semolina pilchard, climbing up the Eiffel Tower. Elementary penguin singing Hari Krishna.
Man, you should have seen them kicking Edgar Allan Poe.
(Oct 9, 2015, 11:42 PM)Shachi Wrote: Yeah, ready to play later today :-) And Bo3 is the only fair way to do it. a lucky rock slide flintch can decide the out come of a match so doing Bo3 is the best.

Excellent! And yeah exactly why Battle Spot frustrates me sometimes so much.
(Oct 8, 2015, 12:36 PM)Shachi Wrote:
(Oct 8, 2015, 12:19 PM)RebornFX Wrote: I have a few teams that I have very little experience with that I wouldn't mind testing. Would this be a Wifi battle or over Showdown?

Wifi battle. I don't have my teams on showdown. I just use it to see what it will look like in the end :P

i have a team thats kinda good but i dont know:

darkrai lv 100 (dark void, ominus wind, nightmare, dream eater)

pikachu lv 86 (volt tackle, thunder,i cant remember the rest...stml)

M kahngaskhan lv 51 (PU punch, drain punch,dizzy punch,chip away)

i used to have victini) glaceon (blizzard,ice fang,hail, STILL CANT REMEMBER)

garchomp lv100 (dragon rush,dragon claw,earthquake,........stml)

???- i dont know who 2 put here....
Discord: Xander#9873, I'm back on ORAS, and I always love talking to anyone
"Clothes"
(Oct 10, 2015, 04:20 AM)xcr03 Wrote:
(Oct 8, 2015, 12:19 PM)RebornFX Wrote: I have a few teams that I have very little experience with that I wouldn't mind testing. Would this be a Wifi battle or over Showdown?

Wifi battle. I don't have my teams on showdown. I just use it to see what it will look like in the end :P

This is not relevant to my post, Darkrai and victini are baned, please come back with a proper team.
I posted the rules previously in this thread. please go back and read them.

Semolina pilchard, climbing up the Eiffel Tower. Elementary penguin singing Hari Krishna.
I'm free if you want to battle
(Oct 10, 2015, 06:50 AM)RebornFX Wrote: I'm free if you want to battle

In abit, i'm doing my trades first.

(Oct 10, 2015, 06:32 AM)Shachi Wrote:
(Oct 10, 2015, 04:20 AM)xcr03 Wrote:

This is not relevant to my post, Darkrai and victini are baned, please come back with a proper team.
I posted the rules previously in this thread. please go back and read them.

sorry. im new to battling and stuff. and ive never done anything bigger than battling on battle spot twice.
Discord: Xander#9873, I'm back on ORAS, and I always love talking to anyone
"Clothes"
(Oct 10, 2015, 01:31 PM)xcr03 Wrote: sorry. im new to battling and stuff. and ive never done anything bigger than battling on battle spot twice.

Read guides and watch videos on battling. First you need to know which format you want to battle in, each with its own set of rules. The most common formats are Smogon singles and VGC (which has a different set of rules each year).

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.
I'd be glad to be your VCG Battle Buddy if you want to contact you can tweet at me @TheMagicPanch or PM me