4 50.00%
Bad idea
50.00%
4 50.00%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] New idea I think
So I thought of a idea a buddy tornmant where all pokemon (vgc style) are nicknamed after a movie or a tv show or move star
tbh its a cool idea but the only thing about it is it wouldnt be different to other tournaments, it would just be the same thing just with nicknames. Also there are some people who dont like to nickname their pokemon (which seems wierd to me because i love nicknaming pokemon, but thats how they like it) so they wouldnt want to participate,

im not saying dont do it, if you would like to go for it id join if i had time, im just giving you my view into this :D
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
What I think would make it more interesting would having each pokemon have a direct relation to the movie, show, etc. Or, you could have a team for an actor and all the pokemon would be movies or shows they were in. I like the idea,though! :D

Sucks for those who traded for their legends on their team.
Thx for the feed back I will still Like to hear more I will make up my mind in the next 1-3 days I will post what I gave decied to do
Wha if it is vgc style but you could have one leg but the rule is it must have its own move and for nicknameing you don't hve to but the poke has to have been on a pokemon movie or the tv show and the team (u and your teammate) must have you own movie NO COPYING other teams move.say if a team chose the first move then you can't choose the first movie. And nicknameing idc if you and you teammate have the same name but no same pokes as your team. Does this sound like Better of a idea