Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] Ongoing Jflynn League
FUUUUU FORGOT TO BENCH KORI

Edit: Oops thought this was the Fantasy LCS post (walks away)
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
(Jan 22, 2015, 09:58 AM)Skarric Wrote: Next time would you want me to edit the poll for you incase you make one?

Lol, sure where it said delete post I though it said delete poll, good thing it allowed me to go back and copy paste , not sure if I'll ever do another post, thanks anyway
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
No challengers Call da popo Kappa
anyone looking to battle me i will be on most of GMT time tomorrow and saturday sorry for last couple of days i've been really busy Smile
Evilsabre
Winning a Pokemon battle is not so much about being a step ahead of your opponent but rather being 2 steps behind them
Anyone want to battle me send an invite on Showdown I'll be in the lobby. Gym Leader Washer.
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
Hey gym leaders I'm looking to fight you. I'll be ready for the next 2+ hours in replay or Kai's chat.
Epic just challenge Gym Leader Washer in lobby chat on Pokemon showdown
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
(Jan 22, 2015, 05:48 PM)thewasher19 Wrote: Epic just challenge Gym Leader Washer in lobby chat on Pokemon showdown

oh you said lobby chat lol went to the wrong one
I'm online for the whole day now so if someone wants to battle the majestic fairy gym then tell me and I will hop on showdown :D
(Oғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ) Lᴏʀᴅ Lᴀᴅʏ ᴇᴇᴠᴇᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴜᴍ.

﹟TᴇᴀᴍFᴏʀᴜᴍ ₄ ʟᴀɪғᴜ (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Accelixio#2187 @ Overwatch

Achievement unlocked: First place in a sub-tourney//08-08-2015

(Jan 23, 2015, 03:22 AM)Eeveeli Wrote: I'm online for the whole day now so if someone wants to battle the majestic fairy gym then tell me and I will hop on showdown :D
you still on ?
Oh Hai Der   kappa