Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] Ongoing Jflynn League
(Jan 23, 2015, 05:28 PM)thewasher19 Wrote:
(Jan 23, 2015, 04:54 PM)BloodySurgicalSteel Wrote:
(Jan 23, 2015, 04:00 PM)thewasher19 Wrote: Me beating Steel

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/vgc2015-205068285

this was a good game, i'll try again when you are available  :D

"if you are beaten by a gym you must wait a day to rechallange the gym"

i know, and as you said you won't be on tomorrow then i said "when available" :P
I wondered when the forums was going to do one of these. I go away from the forums for a few days and it pops up.

But I don't like using Showdown, so, yeah. Sad
Well use it Kappa
(Jan 24, 2015, 09:26 AM)KinKarasu Wrote: I wondered when the forums was going to do one of these. I go away from the forums for a few days and it pops up.

But I don't like using Showdown, so, yeah. Sad

i don't like it either but i wanted to do this sooo.... yeah :P tjfRekt
Ok i have made like 7 posts on here this week and to no avail. I WILL NOT BE challenging these gyms anymore . I am Bish-arp Plz on showdown i am in the VGC Lobby and iI am voice rank + , if you wish to FINALLY defend your gyms i am on almost all day .
Oh Hai Der   kappa
(Jan 24, 2015, 09:08 PM)Heavy Wrote: Ok i have made like 7 posts on here this week and to no avail. I WILL NOT BE challenging these gyms anymore . I am Bish-arp Plz on showdown i am in the VGC Lobby and iI am voice rank + , if you wish to FINALLY defend your gyms i am on almost all day .

vast majority of the posts are at 1-2am for me so sry, also messaging us tends to work slightly better than posting Smile

here's just a quick overview of how to challenge a gym message a leader with the times your free then they should message back with the times they can do and there you go gym battle found. That or we need to get a fixed time every week when were all online :P
Evilsabre
Winning a Pokemon battle is not so much about being a step ahead of your opponent but rather being 2 steps behind them
(Jan 25, 2015, 03:16 AM)evilsabre Wrote:
(Jan 24, 2015, 09:08 PM)Heavy Wrote: Ok i have made like 7 posts on here this week and to no avail. I WILL NOT BE challenging these gyms anymore . I am Bish-arp Plz on showdown i am in the VGC Lobby and iI am voice rank + , if you wish to FINALLY defend your gyms i am on almost all day .

vast majority of the posts are at 1-2am for me so sry, also messaging us tends to work slightly better than posting Smile

here's just a quick overview of how to challenge a gym message a leader with the times your free then they should message back with the times they can do and there you go gym battle found. That or we need to get a fixed time every week when were all online :P

or when gym leaders are available they just sign into the VGC lobby of showdown and await challenges.
Oh Hai Der   kappa

heavy, you have no idea how much i've pmed all these guys this week, why you think i managed to get 6 badges? PM stam kappa :D
forum riot kappa
(Jan 25, 2015, 12:34 PM)BloodySurgicalSteel Wrote:

heavy, you have no idea how much i've pmed all these guys this week, why you think i managed to get 6 badges? PM stam  kappa  :D

Oh, you finally got the Flying Badge! Kappa
Evyii the Dragonslayer of #TeamForum

I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.