Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

VGC/POKEHEX QUESTIONS
Asking for my friends since we have not been to VGC.

Q: Are "genned" pokemon able to be used at all if no the OT of the pokemon? EX: Obtained through GTS/wonder trade but was genned in their version.

Q: Are you able to breed "genned" pokemon and their off spring be legal? EX: Hard to obtain egg moves, perfect ivs, etc.
(exlcuding moves not able to transfer till bank is up)

Q: Has anyone been to VGC using these said pokemon?

We are wondering incase we use pokemon bred/obtained this way from forums etc if we would get in trouble since we have no way of checking ourselves if they are "genned".
@naitre  Thanks! The first question better ex: If I "gen" a perfect decidueye give it best moves ivs, evs, etc looks real then trade it on wondertrade etc, the reciever of it would they be able to use it in a tournament and not get in trouble since well it did pass the legality check to trade online/battle idk if VGC is different.
(Dec 8, 2016, 08:15 PM)naitre Wrote: Yes, as long as it is done perfectly, it will be indiscernible from a legitimate Decidueye. It will pass the hack check even though hacked Pokemon are not permitted. It is still against the ToS even if it isn't cause caught though Angel

I added you to the Breeding Alliance Smile You'll find the subforum within the trading forum.
Thank you! I will definetely be active more on my days off in there. Working on some breeding projects already. Thank's for your answers to my questions!