Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] PokeGen Ruling
Hey,

fairly new to official Rulesets, but what I wanted to know is : Are PokeGen'd pkmn illegal to use?
I mean try to imagine you receive a Pokemon through a trade and you do not know it was PokeGen'd is it possible to evidently proof that it is cloned? Are there any ways to proof it because I do not want to step into a tournament with Pokemon I am not allowed to use because they are illegal. I could not find anything in the Internet maybe one of you knows something about it.
Pokemon ate are PokeGen'd are from black/white and will not have the blue pentagon. These can not be used on Battle Spot or other competitive events. Pokemon that are Powersaved are edited 6th gen Pokemon with the blue pentagon making them legal for BS and Events
#TeamForum

Yeah that's what I knew already ( the part with Gen 5 and below) I was just curious if you are getting DQ'd because f.e. you use a lot of shinies with very good/perfect IV. Most of them from trading etc.
Guess the Pentagon then is the only thing that a Pokemon is supposed to have in Order to be legal and not be Dq'd right?
And tyga <3
Thanks naitre !
I just really do not want to face any trouble when I participate in any official Pkmn Tournaments such as Regionals. I have plenty of Pokemon who I suspect to be Powersaved . Received them through GTS or WT and I use quite a few of them in my Teams because they are exactly what I wanted or what I needed. They all have the Pentagon and so far I never had any trouble with using them on the Ranked Ladder and such , so I suppose they are "legit" and I can use them without having to worry about anything , am I right?
Alright I do understand it by now. Yeah I do have a huge amount of Pkmn who I made myself but there are also some Core Components which i received through a Trade.
So if I go into a tournament with only Shiny Pkmn , ppl would most likely call me a Cheater but I could not be disqualified for it ?
Ah okay, well then I guess nothing can stop me now ! Thank you very much kind sir for you help.
How about we have some Lunch together and I can pay you back afterwards?:3
Well , I am sorry for automatically assuming you're a male :D Yes sure a date why not. I'll gladly accept your Inviation Wink
Isn't PCO's hack checker known for not being that good anyway? At least for blatant hacks getting through. (Like similar to the Battle Spot checker)
I received quite a few pokemon from my old Heart Gold edition but f.e. it did not let my Shiny Arceus through ! Sad
Maybe :D Just did not want to get through , i think it was too fat :3