Manaphy @ Wacan Berry
Ability: Hydration
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Tail Glow
- Energy ball

Reasons I use salamence: I run a mixed mence set to throw off steel type switch in's like ferrothorn, metagross, lucario, and skarmory
I just put the remaining 4 Ev's in special since I'm only using it for super effective hits.
Stone edge is to hit gyrados and togekiss

reasons I use manaphy: After one tail glow surf hits pretty much everything pretty hard except for a couple of assault vest Pokemon like goodra which is why I run ice beam with it the only problem is It doesn't hit some water types very hard like vaporeon and tentacruel so I run energy ball
But I also have raikou for bulky water types too

reasons I use Sableye: Sableye also throws people off since I can just not mega evolve it and set up with prankster calm mind and then mega evolve and dark pulse everything. If you can predict it sometimes you can get free rocks up too people also sometimes people just status you without thinking. I run will-o-wisp for physical threats. I use dark pulse instead of shadow ball since It doesn't effect normal types at all

reasons I use gengar: Gengar's moves are all just coverage shadow ball is the main move, sludge wave for fairys, dazziling gleam for dragons, and focus blast for dark and normal types

reasons I use raikou: Raikou's moves are also for coverage thunder bolt to hit anything that doesn't resist it, volt switch for a pivot, hp ice for ground types, and shadow ball to revenge kill scarfed Gengar or anything that resists electric

reasons I use scizor: a late game sweeper or when something is weak enough to be killed by bullet punch
bug bite for bulky grass types and superpower for chansey

Should I run choice specs on raikou? The only thing I'm scared of if I do is scarfed keldeo and scarfed gengar.
My play style is pretty offensively based but I'm willing to play defensively when need be.
Please. Please use Showdown Formatting. It makes things so much easier to read. You just have to go to Import/Export, and then copy/paste the text from Showdown to here. Why did you put Protect on Manaphy in the first place? Also, why did you put Bug Buzz on Scizor? Bug Buzz is a special move, and it doesn't get Technician. You might have mistaken it for Bug Bite.
(Oct 19, 2015, 05:25 PM)Delta Wrote: Please. Please use Showdown Formatting. It makes things so much easier to read. You just have to go to Import/Export, and then copy/paste the text from Showdown to here. Why did you put Protect on Manaphy in the first place? Also, why did you put Bug Buzz on Scizor? Bug Buzz is a special move, and it doesn't get Technician. You might have mistaken it for Bug Bite.

This can't be said enough, The showdown formatting is so much easier to read for everyone.
Shachi's a monster to go against -  wpendragon

Semolina pilchard, climbing up the Eiffel Tower. Elementary penguin singing Hari Krishna.
Man, you should have seen them kicking Edgar Allan Poe.
(Oct 19, 2015, 05:25 PM)Delta Wrote: Please. Please use Showdown Formatting. It makes things so much easier to read. You just have to go to Import/Export, and then copy/paste the text from Showdown to here. Why did you put Protect on Manaphy in the first place? Also, why did you put Bug Buzz on Scizor? Bug Buzz is a special move, and it doesn't get Technician. You might have mistaken it for Bug Bite.
I made the necessary corrections
You've posted this before and nobody responded because you didn't follow the format.

It also looks like you've put very little thought in to the team, or at least don't understand the OU metagame. I suggest looking at some standard sets from the smogon strategy dex on each member and adjust from there so each member has synergy with one another rather than slapping together 6 Pokemon with random sets (though Mystic water Protect Manaphy...that's powerful...)

I suggest looking for your team to actually support Mega Sableye in taking out the threats that it needs dealt with before it can CM and win. You need to be able to deal with opposing setup sweepers, particularly Zard X which literally comes in, Dragon Dances and outspeeds everything on your team and OHKOs/2HKOs everything. Raikou outspeeds, but can't touch Zard. I would recommend giving it a life orb and swapping dazzling gleam for Taunt to prevent entry hazards, putting less strain to Mega Evolve Sableye turn one.

So really I recommend just looking at common threats and make sure the team can deal with them. If you want proper help, I recommend following the guidelines on writing an RMT.

And to answer your question at the end, yes. Scarf Gengar is never used, and anybody who stays in with a Scarf Keldeo can't play...And by running specs you have more options against Keldeo as you have a guaranteed OHKO with Volt Switch, so you can either click Volt Switch gaining momentum on the switch or clicking HP Ice on the obvious Lando-T or Garchomp switch in. As for Specs Gengar, it just seems unnecessary. Is the extra damage really worth being locked in to a move?
(Oct 19, 2015, 06:01 PM)RebornFX Wrote: You've posted this before and nobody responded because you didn't follow the format.

It also looks like you've put very little thought in to the team, or at least don't understand the OU metagame. I suggest looking at some standard sets from the smogon strategy dex on each member and adjust from there so each member has synergy with one another rather than slapping together 6 Pokemon with random sets (though Mystic water Protect Manaphy...that's powerful...)

I suggest looking for your team to actually support Mega Sableye in taking out the threats that it needs dealt with before it can CM and win. You need to be able to deal with opposing setup sweepers, particularly Zard X which literally comes in, Dragon Dances and outspeeds everything on your team and OHKOs/2HKOs everything. Raikou outspeeds, but can't touch Zard. I would recommend giving it a life orb and swapping dazzling gleam for Taunt to prevent entry hazards, putting less strain to Mega Evolve Sableye turn one.

So really I recommend just looking at common threats and make sure the team can deal with them. If you want proper help, I recommend following the guidelines on writing an RMT.

And to answer your question at the end, yes. Scarf Gengar is never used, and anybody who stays in with a Scarf Keldeo can't play...And by running specs you have more options against Keldeo as you have a guaranteed OHKO with Volt Switch, so you can either click Volt Switch gaining momentum on the switch or clicking HP Ice on the obvious Lando-T or Garchomp switch in. As for Specs Gengar, it just seems unnecessary. Is the extra damage really worth being locked in to a move?
I'm sorry I'll try to fix my team, I do understand the ou meta game maybe not team synergy though I tried to put together a team with few weaknesses.I did put a lot of time in it in that aspect and I counter alot of commonly used pokemon in the tier, I will definitely adjust my team to deal with that. I run mystic water on manaphy because I don't want the damage from a life orb and I wanted the extra damage instead of running leftovers. The prievious post was asking for help completing the team but I completed the team and wanted feedback thank you for the help,
Can you tell me the reason why you use max speed timid Manaphy? You don't gain much more from running 252 speeds EVs than running 160, which allows you to outspeed neutral base 100s like Mega Gardevoir, Charizard Y and Jolly Excadrill without Sand or Scarf. And for the item, is the extra power actually needed though? I don't believe it actually turns any 2HKOs in to OHKOs or 3HKOs in to 2HKOs, and another item like Wacan Berry or Lum Berry can give you oppurtunites to set up which otherwise wouldn't be possible. And Energy Ball>Grass Knot.
(Oct 19, 2015, 07:02 PM)RebornFX Wrote: Can you tell me the reason why you use max speed timid Manaphy? You don't gain much more from running 252 speeds EVs than running 160, which allows you to outspeed neutral base 100s like Mega Gardevoir, Charizard Y and Jolly Excadrill without Sand or Scarf. And for the item, is the extra power actually needed though? I don't believe it actually turns any 2HKOs in to OHKOs or 3HKOs in to 2HKOs, and another item like Wacan Berry or Lum Berry can give you oppurtunites to set up which otherwise wouldn't be possible. And Energy Ball>Grass Knot.
What would you recommend I put the rest of the speed ev's into?
(Oct 19, 2015, 07:22 PM)Christianh513 Wrote:
(Oct 19, 2015, 07:02 PM)RebornFX Wrote: Can you tell me the reason why you use max speed timid Manaphy? You don't gain much more from running 252 speeds EVs than running 160, which allows you to outspeed neutral base 100s like Mega Gardevoir, Charizard Y and Jolly Excadrill without Sand or Scarf. And for the item, is the extra power actually needed though? I don't believe it actually turns any 2HKOs in to OHKOs or 3HKOs in to 2HKOs, and another item like Wacan Berry or Lum Berry can give you oppurtunites to set up which otherwise wouldn't be possible. And Energy Ball>Grass Knot.

HP
(Oct 19, 2015, 07:49 PM)RebornFX Wrote:
(Oct 19, 2015, 07:22 PM)Christianh513 Wrote:

HP

Alright thank you!