Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] Pokemon Worlds 2015 breakdown (Day 1)
It looks like M-Mawile can possibly make a comeback into high competitive levels as a check for M-Salamence, we'll see.

I'd also like to see Entei, Raikou, M-Gengar and Gyarados in action.
(Aug 21, 2015, 11:32 PM)GMX Wrote: It looks like M-Mawile can possibly make a comeback into high competitive levels as a check for M-Salamence, we'll see.

How do you feel about milkshake vs ice cream? I mean the solid kind of course. On one hand milkshakes are so good and are great to have on the go. That's accessibility right there. Plus so many different flavors can be used to create an amazing milkshake. Ranging from regular flavors, to things like red velvet to cheesecake. While the toppings are low in quality, things like sprinkles are still simple and good, don't you agree? But of course milkshakes can be tough to get through a straw, which takes away some points from this dessert refreshment.

On the other hand, ice cream just has so much more potential. Sure, you lose the accessibility of it. It's not like you can just carry your ice cream everywhere you know? It's not as easy as carrying a milkshake in a cup with a lid and all. Unless your some sort of mad man. Plus, ice cream can melt down into a similar milkshake like substance, although it isnt quite the same at all. While this is nice and gives you a "best of both worlds" what if you just werent in the mood for a milkshake? Now you're grumpy. Another deduction is that ice cream can be so messy, not to mention it's much easier to spill. This troubles me when I try to rate it fairly. For the plus sides however, so many toppings can go on ice cream. bigger toppings that a milkshake couldn't withstand because of it's straw. But once again, accessibility is key. straw vs spoon? this is another debate for another day. This is troublesome enough.

Anyways, what I mean to get down and ask you is: How can I make the perfect chicken parmigiana?

write back as soon as you can, I'll be waiting eagerly.
With love,
young chef boyardee
50 thousand people used to live here...Now it's a ghost town.
(Aug 21, 2015, 09:59 PM)mitchmaster24 Wrote: What about TCG? That Aromatisse deck was interesting. Expect to see more Gensect and Night March in day 2.

My apologies. I should have made my title more clear, that's my fault. Day 2 I'll make a better title that's just for VGC, since I don't watch TCG/didn't even watch all of Pokken.
(Aug 21, 2015, 11:51 PM)Rogue Wrote:
(Aug 21, 2015, 11:32 PM)GMX Wrote: It looks like M-Mawile can possibly make a comeback into high competitive levels as a check for M-Salamence, we'll see.

How do you feel about milkshake vs ice cream? I mean the solid kind of course. On one hand milkshakes are so good and are great to have on the go. That's accessibility right there. Plus so many different flavors can be used to create an amazing milkshake. Ranging from regular flavors, to things like red velvet to cheesecake. While the toppings are low in quality, things like sprinkles are still simple and good, don't you agree? But of course milkshakes can be tough to get through a straw, which takes away some points from this dessert refreshment.

On the other hand, ice cream just has so much more potential. Sure, you lose the accessibility of it. It's not like you can just carry your ice cream everywhere you know? It's not as easy as carrying a milkshake in a cup with a lid and all. Unless your some sort of mad man. Plus, ice cream can melt down into a similar milkshake like substance, although it isnt quite the same at all. While this is nice and gives you a "best of both worlds" what if you just werent in the mood for a milkshake? Now you're grumpy. Another deduction is that ice cream can be so messy, not to mention it's much easier to spill. This troubles me when I try to rate it fairly. For the plus sides however, so many toppings can go on ice cream. bigger toppings that a milkshake couldn't withstand because of it's straw. But once again, accessibility is key. straw vs spoon? this is another debate for another day. This is troublesome enough.

Anyways, what I mean to get down and ask you is: How can I make the perfect chicken parmigiana?

With love,
young chef boyardee

RELIABILITY

The answer is "reliability". Sure, ice creams have an advantage on milkshakes if we talk about the amount of different flavors and toppings available, but on the other hand it's not like you can eat an ice cream in a period that is not summer. I mean, it's not like you can eat an ice cream during autumn or winter.. while you can still drink your milkshake without problems even if it's cold outside, because.. a chocolate milkshake is always amazing (proven by the fact that your friends will ALWAYS ask you for a tastingof it) no matter what. Nobody will judge you. But if you see someone eating an ice cream on the street during winter.. you'll think "what is he doing?".

In conclusion: milkshake > ice cream

RELIABILITY also applies in Pokemon.

Landorus-T, Thundurus, M-Kang, Heatran, Cresselia, Amoonguss/Aegislash

This is the team that 7 JPN players used to get into Top8 of Worlds. RELIABILITY.

RELIABILITY.
(Aug 23, 2015, 08:39 AM)GMX Wrote:

With love,
young chef boyardee

RELIABILITY

The answer is "reliability". Sure, ice creams have an advantage on milkshakes if we talk about the amount of different flavors and toppings available, but on the other hand it's not like you can eat an ice cream in a period that is not summer. I mean, it's not like you can eat an ice cream during autumn or winter.. while you can still drink your milkshake without problems even if it's cold outside, because.. a chocolate milkshake is always amazing (proven by the fact that your friends will ALWAYS ask you for a tastingof it) no matter what. Nobody will judge you. But if you see someone eating an ice cream on the street during winter.. you'll think "what is he doing?".

This is the team that 7 JPN players used to get into Top8 of Worlds. RELIABILITY.

RELIABILITY.

So.. Landorus-T flavored Milkshakes?
(Aug 23, 2015, 08:56 AM)Rogue Wrote:
(Aug 23, 2015, 08:39 AM)GMX Wrote:

With love,
young chef boyardee

RELIABILITY

RELIABILITY.

So.. Landorus-T flavored Milkshakes?

I'll take 3. And a bit of Kangaskhan milk Ice Cream. Dear Arceus, that took a turn for the worse.
(Aug 21, 2015, 11:55 PM)Rogue Wrote:
(Aug 21, 2015, 09:59 PM)mitchmaster24 Wrote: What about TCG? That Aromatisse deck was interesting. Expect to see more Gensect and Night March in day 2.

My apologies. I should have made my title more clear, that's my fault. Day 2 I'll make a better title that's just for VGC, since I don't watch TCG/didn't even watch all of Pokken.
No problem.