Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

VGC/SMOGON/BREEDER
(Dec 5, 2016, 08:31 PM)GIowStick Wrote:
(Dec 5, 2016, 08:26 PM)Hojunhu Wrote: I'm just beginning my breeding journey, but I have a magikarp and mimikyu you can have.

My hero. It is rewarding however all of my stuff like everyone is on my old game and just do not have the time to grind out IV dittos etc. I will catch up soon but it is the busy time for my work I will message you when I am on later at home. Luckily this is not banned at my work!
Just send me a PM. I should be able to trade for a good long while tonight.
(Dec 6, 2016, 01:29 AM)wartty Wrote: welcome glow ! youve come to the right place :p i havent gotten around to breeding in sun yet either but im thinking of getting an HA shop up and running in a bit youd be welcomed to ~ take care !
Hi! Thanks for the welcome and I finally got the judge feature lol. Been slacking on story mode.
(Dec 6, 2016, 01:44 PM)Hojunhu Wrote:
(Dec 5, 2016, 08:31 PM)GIowStick Wrote:
(Dec 5, 2016, 08:26 PM)Hojunhu Wrote: I'm just beginning my breeding journey, but I have a magikarp and mimikyu you can have.

My hero. It is rewarding however all of my stuff like everyone is on my old game and just do not have the time to grind out IV dittos etc. I will catch up soon but it is the busy time for my work I will message you when I am on later at home. Luckily this is not banned at my work!
Just send me a PM. I should be able to trade for a good long while tonight.
Sorry was not on last night at all. I will be on tonight after work but I am in arizona time. :p