Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

VGC/SMOGON/BREEDER
Lightbulb 
Hello! My name is Glow I have been around since the begining like most. Played smogon for a long time various formats. Finally dipping into VGC this year. Looking to make new friends and have new experiences. First poke forum I have joined. Seems like a good place after lurking around. Also if anyone has breedjects I can have I would appreciate it since I have been too busy working to be able to breed. I do not have much but maybe we can make a deal! Any welcome. Smile Nice to meet you all!
Welcome Glow Stick! Hope you enjoy your stay!
O
(Dec 5, 2016, 08:24 PM)Hatonacat Wrote: Welcome Glow Stick! Hope you enjoy your stay!

Thank you! I enjoy the atmosphere already. Especially since there is a minior sweeper set when no one cares about the little guy.
I'm just beginning my breeding journey, but I have a magikarp and mimikyu you can have.
(Dec 5, 2016, 08:26 PM)Hojunhu Wrote: I'm just beginning my breeding journey, but I have a magikarp and mimikyu you can have.

My hero. It is rewarding however all of my stuff like everyone is on my old game and just do not have the time to grind out IV dittos etc. I will catch up soon but it is the busy time for my work I will message you when I am on later at home. Luckily this is not banned at my work!
Welcome to the forums @"Glowstick". Be sure to familiarize yourself with the rules here first before making any threads/posts first. Aside that, you can check out our many breeding shops, giveaways, and competitive content we make here. Remember anyone can contribute in some fashion so don't be shy to participate.
(Dec 5, 2016, 08:42 PM)Black117 Wrote: Welcome to the forums @"Glowstick". Be sure to familiarize yourself with the rules here first before making any threads/posts first. Aside that, you can check out our many breeding shops, giveaways, and competitive content we make here. Remember anyone can contribute in some fashion so don't be shy to participate.

Thanks! Will do, have been reading up on all of the builds.
Welcome here! I love to do builds/play smogon, and we always need help to get more! We also have a ton of other resources, and we also organize tournaments from time to time! See you around!
(Dec 5, 2016, 09:18 PM)Elly Wrote: Welcome here! I love to do builds/play smogon, and we always need help to get more! We also have a ton of other resources, and we also organize tournaments from time to time! See you around!
Hello! Been reading a lot of sets by you and black. I am really liking the resources and information here. Helped me out when catching my tapus. I have timid koko, and fini right now working on lele next. I really enjoy these new "legendarys". Art is amazing and their skills are very strong. Has anyone posted a fini moveset yet? She is my favorite. Just need to grind to 100 and bottlecap mine. Smile
welcome glow ! youve come to the right place :p i havent gotten around to breeding in sun yet either but im thinking of getting an HA shop up and running in a bit youd be welcomed to ~ take care !