Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] Spring Forward VGC Forum Tourney (OVER)
Yeah Easter weekend may not work for some people
Alright please disregard that post for the tourney will go on as plan. I'll see to it if we can get more people to partcipate before then.

Update: I have now received a 5iv Cobalion which has an attack iv of 25. So basically everything is 25 except for that. <.< Likewise that doesn't matter that much since a Close Combat is off by a few percentage points. To put it in perspective, you still need an expert belt or a life orb at least to beat a regular Mega Kangaskhan
There are only 3 spots left for this single elimination tourney since I'll exclude myself yet again. Therefore there will be no "preliminaries" or Swiss Rounds for this tourney.
So just best of 1 brackets?
All the matches will be a best of 3 as well.
im gonna be in maybe ill be 5-0 in swiss again kappaHD
#teamreplay

"They call me damage"  

#Freewolf

Lets make the Pokemon Forever Forum Great Again!
(Mar 29, 2015, 05:04 AM)Chimchared7 Wrote: im gonna be in maybe ill be 5-0 in swiss again kappaHD

We're just doing best of 3 single elimination
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
guys im undefeated in Swiss rounds, no one has beaten me XD
"Oh good, he isn't mod anymore"

-Everyone

plug
Alright there are still 2 spots left for the tourney (Mitchmaster might join) and I have all the prizes leafy to be given out for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. The grand prize are a soft reset musketeer trio: Terrakion, Cobalion, and Virizion.

(Mar 29, 2015, 08:41 AM)MudkipLegend Wrote: guys im undefeated in Swiss rounds, no one has beaten me XD

Thunder Wave Kappa
(Mar 29, 2015, 08:43 AM)Black117 Wrote: Alright there are still 2 spots left for the tourney (Mitchmaster might join) and I have all the prizes leafy to be given out for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. The grand prize are a soft reset musketeer trio: Terrakion, Cobalion, and Virizion.

(Mar 29, 2015, 08:41 AM)MudkipLegend Wrote: guys im undefeated in Swiss rounds, no one has beaten me XD

Thunder Wave Kappa

Nice, Also i beat Tygaa but a para, I can beat Alec by one Kappa