Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] TOURNAMENT!!!
Gentlemen and more gentlemen, I am hosting a tournament next Friday, July 3. Hopefully, you will be interested, seeing as the grand prize is something somewhat good. There will be 8 players max, so it will be first come, first serve. You will be required to check in 15 minutes in advance. It is VGC 15 format and it will be best of 1. You might be thinking, what's in it for me? Well, grand prize winner will be receiving a Roy DLC code for the 3DS. 2nd place winner, will receive a Shiny Pokeman. What is the Pokeman? Well I don't know yet. The tournament will start at 12:00 EST and will take place at my twitch chat (Positron38) Anyway, the link to sign up is:    http://challonge.com/tournaments/signup/MsdCcvE4xY

Good luck,
                                                                                 Positron
I unfortunately can't compete, but this looks really cool.
Just a fossil from the days of olde.
Sword and Shield Trades
(Jun 23, 2015, 01:47 PM)Positron38 Wrote: UPDATE

We have decided the 2nd place prize! It will be a Japanese Shiny Arceus from the distribution event. This prize has been generously given to us by Hojunhu. Remember, it's not too late to enter the tournament! Also, the tournament date has been moved. Check description up top.
I would definitely join if I wasn't already going to a certain Pokemon event/tourney on the same day. Best of luck to everyone involved though!