Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[BUILD SUBMISSION] Tanky Vaporeon or Sweeping Vaporeon?
Hey all I was just wondering about your favorite vaporeon build. Because I personally think that a tanky vaporeon works best because you are using its incredible bulk (135 HP stat) to its advantage. I do wish its defenses were as good as umbreon but hey at least it hits hard enough.

My vaporeon build is Bold Nature. 252 HP/252 SDef/4 Def. Leftovers

Scald/Wish/Protect/Swagger

I know some of you may find swagger strange but I found it to be interesting because you can literally catch someone off guard and have confusion work to your benefit though there is a risk of using swagger on the wrong pokemon. Of course if swagger is still banned here than I would then replace it with Aqua Ring for more regen or Heal Bell for removing status or Ice Beam for coverage.

What do you guys think of vaporeon?
i like my tank vaporeon and to top it off i put a wacan berry on it so if i can take an electric attack.

i would get rid of wish and put aqua ring on
(Feb 22, 2015, 04:40 PM)QuaillMan2009 Wrote: i like my tank vaporeon and to top it off i put a wacan berry on it so if i can take an electric attack.

i would get rid of wish and put aqua ring on

interesting that you would want to get rid of wish for aqua ring. Just wondering why get rid of wish?
Mine knows: Aqua ring, toxic, protect, water pulse.

Could also substitute protect for refresh, depending on what you want with it.
I personally prefer/use a bulky Vaporean as opposed to a sweeper. :P
Pretty sure mine had a moveset of Scald, Protect, Toxic, and Rest.