Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] VGC 2015 Tournament (OVER)
I will be hosting a tournament next saturday at 1:00Pm Eastern standard time. Check in will be at 12:30 est and rules will be VGC 2015 rules.

Tournament Link: http://battlefy.com/mudkiplegend/jflynn-...66da/teams

First place will get a legend of their choosing. Either a Landorus, Thundorus, Terrakion, or Cressellia

Second Place will get one of the 3 that first place didnt choose

Third place will get a 6iv shiny battle ready Sylveon with a life orb.

Rounds will consist of single elimination 2/3 style battles.

Seeding will be random.

Good luck to all Smile

Passoword VGC2015[/b]
"Oh good, he isn't mod anymore"

-Everyone

plug
u shoulda put this in the Pokemon Tournaments section lol. :p but i'm sure u'll find ppl :D
(Mar 30, 2015, 01:54 AM)AbruptFury Wrote: u shoulda put this in the Pokemon Tournaments section lol. :p but i'm sure u'll find ppl :D
Only moderators can put stuff there but Justin can move this thread. Anyways Alec I may join but I don't want to cause trouble like yesterday.
whats the password btw
password is VGC2015
#teamreplay

"They call me damage"  

#Freewolf

Lets make the Pokemon Forever Forum Great Again!
(Mar 30, 2015, 06:36 AM)mitchmaster24 Wrote:
(Mar 30, 2015, 01:54 AM)AbruptFury Wrote: u shoulda put this in the Pokemon Tournaments section lol. :p but i'm sure u'll find ppl :D
Only moderators can put stuff there but Justin can move this thread. Anyways Alec I may join but I don't want to cause trouble like yesterday.

you didnt cause trouble like I said I was really stressed out and thought pokemon would help me relax (I was wrong Kappa) but it wasnt your fault. I should not have acted that was and it was completely inappropriate.
"Oh good, he isn't mod anymore"

-Everyone

plug
I have joined and thx chimchared7
np :P
#teamreplay

"They call me damage"  

#Freewolf

Lets make the Pokemon Forever Forum Great Again!
I'm here and i'm playing
First tournament. Much excite.

Btw, can you update the information on the Battlefy page please?