Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] VGC Tier List
WHATS GOING ON GUYS SLEC "THEJUSTINFLYNN" SLEC HERE AND TODAY WE'RE GOING OVER TIER LISTS!!!!111!!!111!!one!!!!!!!

For those of you who dont play VGC (and are losers like @"écarlate") this doesnt really apply to you so get out

Just kidding pls stay i have no friends

As the VGC season comes to an end I figured id make the tier list based on usage stats only because I havent been paying as much attention to it as I should, college does mean things to you like not let you play pokemon. Sad((((((((

However looking back at past tier lists I found the one @Justin did and its really really bad. Like who runs protect on scarf Xurkitree? Protect is a priority move so it doesnt need to be fast!!!!!!

Anywho here is the tier list usage wise for the 2017 VGC season as of July 2017

S: Icon-arcanine

A: Icon-tapu-koko Icon-garchomp Icon-kartana Icon-tapu-lele Icon-tapu-fini

B: Icon-porygon2 Icon-celesteela Icon-snorlax Icon-gigalith Icon-muk-alola Icon-nihilego Icon-ninetales-alola Icon-marowak-alola Icon-pelipper Icon-salamence

C: Icon-pheromosa Icon-mimikyu Icon-metagross Icon-gyarados Icon-drifblim Icon-torkoal Icon-tapu-bulu Icon-porygon-z Icon-hariyama Icon-mandibuzz Icon-braviary Icon-dragonite

D: Icon-gastrodon-east Icon-buzzwole Icon-togedemaru Icon-smeargle Icon-golduck Icon-raichu-alola Icon-clefairy Icon-araquanid Icon-chansey Icon-goodra

E: Icon-gengar Icon-kommo-o Icon-krookodile Icon-klefki Icon-machamp Icon-magnezone Icon-persian-alola Icon-milotic Icon-oranguru Icon-politoed Icon-scizor Icon-silvally Icon-stoutland Icon-vikavolt Icon-xurkitree

F: Icon-eevee (dont use eevee)
"Oh good, he isn't mod anymore"

-Everyone

plug
i feel offended and i dont like your posts @Slec
(Jul 10, 2017, 12:59 PM)écarlate Wrote: i feel offended and i dont like your posts @Slec

;000000000

-Everyone

plug
I have never understood why people don't use Tapu Bulu as much as the other Tapus.  It has a massive attack stat and an ability that provides passive regeneration.  And when you look at Tapu Koko, his ability makes pokemon unable to sleep.  That's just what my team needed, a sleep counter.

Also subscribe to slec as he is at 99 subs on youtube
Mawr
Looool "Don't use Eevee" good stuff ~
I guess thats one way to start off your post q.q
Don't know why, but I was secretly hoping that one of the pokémon I reviewed was going to be added to the list, especially Emolga. Oh, well. A trainer can always dream. Rolleyes

I am glad to see a few new additions though as we head to Worlds. I don't remember seeing Machamp, Klefki, or Chansey on the previously list. So, yeah. Silver lining!

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

(Jul 10, 2017, 02:23 PM)0kamii Wrote: Don't know why, but I was secretly hoping that one of the pokémon I reviewed was going to be added to the list, especially Emolga. Oh, well. A trainer can always dream. Rolleyes

I am glad to see a few new additions though as we head to Worlds. I don't remember seeing Machamp, Klefki, or Chansey on the previously list. So, yeah. Silver lining!

- 0kamii

I was actually gonna put Emolga in E tier because while those pokemon are ranked low, they do have potential and have been used well in events. I just didnt know if ranking it so low would rustle some jimmies so I refrained.

-Slec

-Everyone

plug
i dont think we should rank emolga at all due to the lack of play it has got all year, only showing up on @0kamii's team, which i haven't seen any replays of anyways, and it seems to provide little support. like not to be rude or anything, but everything can work obviously. however, even if it works, doesnt mean it viable.

i also agree with @FireTaco that bulu is underrated but super threatening since its very strong and the only good defensive check in the meta is celesteela imo, which can be bypassed via fightium z, but its still slow and stuff so i'd bump it to B.

-écarlate1!
@"écarlate"

I thought I already specified why I don't have any replays? My SIM card got corrupted and I lost all my battle videos. Not just the ones from the tournament, but all of them since Sun and Moon were released. Kind of a bummer, but you can always request a battle and see the team in action for yourself. I never turn down a battle.  Big Grin

- 0kamii

P.S. Knowing you considered it makes me feel a lot better, so thanks @Slec! I really appreciate it.
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder