Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] VGC Tournament
I'm down as long as it doesn't start too early I will probably stay up late playing OR
(Nov 18, 2014, 10:22 AM)Coogin Wrote: I'm down as long as it doesn't start too early I will probably stay up late playing OR

Ok. I'm thinking about starting around 12 or 1 pm est. I'll have a better idea on when it's starting in a couple days.
12 or 1 sounds good to me.
I want to be in the tournament!
LOL, um I guess I can take a slot. No guarantees that I'll do that well though with my terribad team.  :P One caveat though, it can't conflict with me time wise, once you confirm the time, then I can tell you whether or not I'll be making it for sure.  :D
not 100% guarentee ill be able to i should be doing anything on the weekend but my parents always drag me to do boring things, but if i dont have anything im up for a tourney :D
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Count me in! But if it's on a Saturday, can you make it before 1:00 EST? I have school on Saturday.
ill enter, I also need info about time but Saturday is good for me!
I'd like to enter depending on the time, I have things to do saturday evening, and i'm assuming it would be VGC currently, or can we bring our teams we are working on for ORAS?
I would but i'll be slammed with OR/AS hype. If this was to happen like last week it would have been perfect.