Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] VGC18 Rules
(Oct 6, 2017, 05:39 PM)Kris Wrote: I just don't want to see Mega Kang Vs Mega Kang every few matches

new tournemant style: 6v6 kangaskhan
I'm more upset that we can't use Gen 2 Transfer Pokemon like Curse P2
OU MASTER RACE
That's exactly why it's possible. We couldn't catch Groudon, Kyogre or Rayquaza in Diamond + Pearl, but we can in HG/SS. We couldn't catch Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Regirock, Regice, Registeel or Regigigas in B/W but we can in B2W2. We couldn't catch anything in X/Y KappaHD but we can in OrAs

(Oct 6, 2017, 04:48 PM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote:
(Oct 6, 2017, 04:45 PM)0kamii Wrote: @RetroTyphlosion

You make a fair point about the legendaries from previous generations, but we still don't know if US and UM are going to impliment a system similar to the Mirage Spots from ORAS. If it does, then virtually all legendaries are going to be fair game. At this point in time however, I agree. Only Alolan Legendaries, like Necrozma, Lunala, and Solgaleo, are going to get the ban hammer. While I'm not looking forward to another season of Tapus and UBs, at least we have several knew ones to mix it up a little bit. I'm actually excited to see how UB Adhesive fairs in competitive. I love its design, so it'll be interesting to see how I can use it.

- 0kamii

@0kamii I wouldn't worry about it. I highly doubt we can catch legends form previous games. They didn't in SuMo, so why should they in the remakes? Also, I hope this year its similar because I really want to keep using my Porygon2.
OU MASTER RACE