88.89%
8 88.89%
Pika piii...
11.11%
1 11.11%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

VGC rules Multi, Triple or Rotation Tournaments?
So i see alot of people wanting more tournaments, more unique tournaments thats change the rules slightly or drastically to change the atmosphere, so i was wondering would anyone be intrested in doing a tournament with vgc rules but triple or rotation (i think you can do rotation battles online not sure) it would be rule, or even Multi battle vgc rules where you partner up with another person for a bracket to be the champion, just had these ideas on my mind and i wanted to know what yall thought
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
I like the idea, I feel it adds a bit of variation. We could even do more tournaments with our own list of eligible Pokemon like we've done with the forum's version of the spooky cup
In a related thread some ideas were posed such as: mono type and generation restrictions.

I like these ideas. Rotation does work on wifi battles so thats totally do-able. That would be a fun way to get into things too. For what it's worth I think that nintendo had the right idea doing that battle of legends as a rotation, since they were already including ridiculous pokemon they might as well have done it in a ridiculous format.