Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Venoshock Team?
Has there been much use of teams based around Venoshock recently?
no
No, Venoshock teams haven't been used very much due to the popularity of Poison types who can absorb Toxic Spikes as well as cleric options and Tapu Fini's Misty Terrain. Not to mention that a majority of Poison types are physical attackers so the options available for making such a team are quite narrow hence why in my opinion people don't explore it
[Insert signature here]
(Dec 18, 2016, 08:51 PM)Marcusube Wrote: No, Venoshock teams haven't been used very much due to the popularity of Poison types who can absorb Toxic Spikes as well as cleric options and Tapu Fini's Misty Terrain. Not to mention that a majority of Poison types are physical attackers so the options available for making such a team are quite narrow hence why in my opinion people don't explore it

Interesting, I figured there may have been a resurgence with the introduction of corrosion and merciless as abilities, and baneful bunker. Giving salazzale the ability to poison any Pokémon with poison gas, plus using gengar as a strong special attacker using venoshock on the poisoned Pokémon (130 base power plus stab) or even toxapex using venoshock (130 base power, stab, and crit). And maybe having a bulk alolan muk to round things out.
Salazzle should be a good Venoshock user as it has a base 111 Special Attack. I know I got wrecked by it during the fire island challenge.
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.