Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

WHAT IS A GEN???
I keep seeing everyone here post about a genning pokemon and idk what that means!!!! Huh can someone please explain it to me?????? i thought gen = generation but that doesn't make any SENSE???? how do you generation a pokemon????? CAN SOMEONE PLS HELP I WILL REP U.........THX
"Genning a Pokemon" is you 'hack' a pokemon into the game
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
Generating Pokemons through third party software methods. Which means non-legitimate Pokemons. That is why in my giveaways, you will see "Hacked/Cloned" in the title. Smile
What is a signature and how do I get one?
wait i dont get it?? how do you hack?? do you get in trouble?? i thought hacking was bad and hackers go to jail?@gkh1997 omg be careful
(Feb 12, 2017, 07:04 PM)AlolaDonphan2998 Wrote: wait i dont get it?? how do you hack?? do you get in trouble?? i thought hacking was bad and hackers go to jail?@gkh1997 omg be careful

xD if theyre illegal pokemon it can get you banned thats all
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
@Frost wow i dont want to get banned....how do i know if i hacked?
same
@AlolaDonphan2998 genning is the process of breeding pokemon like me cause i only breed mine 100% legit.
@Unit501 wow really?? do you have a salandit
What what type of Pokemon fanfiction you are writing about???? Well honestly its bland and you shouldn't read any of it.