Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Umm Hi I guess....
Sad 
Um Hi I guess. I am Lady Shanna. You Can call me Lady, Lady Shanna,or Shanna. You can call me by my other aliases as well Nova or Kotta (although I have really kind of stopped using Kotta.) I am a young lady trying to learn to be competitive and play with the big shots in big Tournaments such as Nationals. I kind of suck, and hope I will get better. My other big goal is to one day meet the founder of this site Justin in person. That would mean the world to me to actually get to meet him face to face.

I play other games too. Infact too many to really list. I also like art and consider myself an artist. I hope to make friends on here even though I doubt I will. If you talk to me (which I would love) PLease please please understand that I suffer from being shy and sevre anxiety and depression. Be patient with me as I also tend to think people don't like me. I also do legitimately have ADHD so I have a hard time focusing sometimes and may forget to reply.I also suffer form a lot of self doubt.

I am not saying don't talk to me. I really want you to as a matter of fact. Just please be patient as you see I have a few obstacles that can get in the way. That's all.

Thanks for reading. Sincerely,
Lady Shanna
Welcome Lady :D
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Welcome to the site
Welcome aboard.
-sandragon13
Be sure to check out my Otaru Regional Fakedex.  Updating regularly with new Fakemon.  Always looking for feedback!
@Animekid7 @terrorkid94 @sandragon13
Thank you guys for the warm welcome! I have a good feeling about being part of this community
Welcome Shanna!!! Feel free to create a topic in the Competitive Discussion section whenever you need help for teambuilding or in the Trading/Breeding section if you need a specific pokemon!

And don't forget to have fun. Competitive pokemon should be fun before everything else :D
welcome to the community, Lady :D I don't think you will have a problem finding good players to teach you about VGC.
heyhey LADYYYYY welcome to the famliy!
Welcom Smile
#teamreplay

"They call me damage"  

#Freewolf

Lets make the Pokemon Forever Forum Great Again!