Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Week 12 Meet & Greet - Come Take a Seat!
After watching the Nintendo Direct, what are you most excited for?

I got so hyped for when Fates got a release date AND a bundle for it all. Cloud for Smash is also cool but meh Kappa

If you were announced as a Smash Bros. character (because let's face it, anything can happen) what would your style of character be, and what moves would you have?

A carbon copy of Robin, but Ginger instead of white hair Kappa

What is your favourite game and why?

Fire Emblem Awakening :3 Great characters, Great story(The plot twists, tho), and so much replayability. btw lunatic+ is the worst tbh

If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?

Japan; That's where Fates is at OpieOP

If you could have 3 wishes granted, what would they be? (No wishing for extra wishes!)

1. The generation of my kind these days could stop being obnoxious :/
2. Have Fates come out before Christmas(We all need it Kappa)
3. Free Eckley the Genie, as he has done enough
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
RBY and that's about it I'm not a very well trained nintendo fan

If you were announced as a Smash Bros. character (because let's face it, anything can happen) what would your style of character be, and what
moves would you have?

I'd be a Pikachu clone but instead of lighting bolts I'd spam breeding requests

Pokemon X 1450 hours of playtime and most of that was probably breeding

If I went alone probably go to Japan
If I was able to bring someone with me I'd take my grandma to Alaska because it's the only state she's never been to and she's always talked about going

If you could have 3 wishes granted, what would they be? (No wishing for extra wishes!)
I'm going to assume that Eckley Wishes are like Monkey Paw wishes or Kyubey wishes and always backfire so I won't wish for a cure for cancer or world peace

1 To become a Mod of this site
2 To make Rogue become more active for the month of December
3 To know what to make my Signature
(Nov 15, 2015, 09:32 AM)terrorkid94 Wrote: 2 To make Rogue become more active for the month of December

why lol

Hard to pick. On one hand I'm excited for fire emblem fates, on the other I'm excited for the next balance patch + cloud on smash 4. I'll give it to smash 4, I think.

If you were announced as a Smash Bros. character (because let's face it, anything can happen what would your style of character be, and what moves would you have?

I would want Ephraim. A lord from fire emblem. Unlike other lords, he wields a lance. Lances aren't my favorite weapons, but I feel like a character with a lance would have a really cool and unique move-set, and would open up some technical spacey play.

Er. Maybe Dark Souls? This is also hard to pick. But I think I'll go with that. I just loved how the game was set up, the atmosphere, the enemies, bosses, etc. No other game has quite given me that satisfactory from beating multiple bosses. Ornstein & Smough are also my favorite boss fights ever, in all games. Playing through dark souls blind my first time made the game 10x more fun.

Texas. If we're talking out of country, probably Italy or maybe even Japan.

I think real life character customization would be dope. Change my hair to whatever I want for the day, etc. It'd make cosplaying easier too.

To read peoples minds. Probably a selective ability, like only a few people at a time that I choose to read. I'd hate to hear everyones thoughts in a 10 mile radius lol

and probably to be a hero of some sort. I always wanted to be a hero as a kid, so why not? saving people sounds cool.
50 thousand people used to live here...Now it's a ghost town.
(Nov 15, 2015, 08:30 AM)terrorkid94 Wrote: If I was able to bring someone with me I'd take my grandma to Alaska because it's the only state she's never been to and she's always talked about going

That's nice, I hope she gets to go there someday!

(Nov 15, 2015, 12:38 PM)Rogue Wrote: and probably to be a hero of some sort. I always wanted to be a hero as a kid, so why not? saving people sounds cool.

Stop lying. This is the exact opposite of you. All you want to do is send people to the shadow realm and then laugh as you eat their souls.

(Nov 15, 2015, 08:30 AM)GingerxPug Wrote: Free Eckley the Genie, as he has done enough

I'm already free. Nobody controls me, not even Rogue
(Nov 15, 2015, 12:38 PM)Rogue Wrote:
(Nov 15, 2015, 09:32 AM)terrorkid94 Wrote: 2 To make Rogue become more active for the month of December

why lol

To stop Naitre Anime and Eckley's Evil Plan to Destroy Christmas
Become the Hero we Need
(Nov 15, 2015, 02:00 PM)terrorkid94 Wrote:
(Nov 15, 2015, 12:38 PM)Rogue Wrote:

why lol

To stop Naitre Anime and Eckley's Evil Plan to Destroy Christmas
Become the Hero we Need

When did you find out about our secret plan? What we would never want to destroy christmas Kappa
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
(Nov 15, 2015, 07:14 AM)Eckley Wrote:
(Nov 15, 2015, 01:17 AM)ShinyEevee Wrote: Not so hyped about the Zelda games since I dont really enjoy those sorry eckley

I think you need to re-evaluate your priorities

(Nov 15, 2015, 01:17 AM)ShinyEevee Wrote: Eckleys forgiveness of what I said for number one

Only if you accept Link's pretty face into your heart

My heart only has enough space for clouds pretty face
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon
Now it's time for what I know you've all been waiting anxiously for:

It's time for...

Me to answer questions!!!!!!!!!

To find out what happens to Bill after he ate all of the doughnuts before the meeting even started.
But actually Xenoblade Chronicles X and the new Fire Emblem games look fantastic.

If you were announced as a Smash Bros. character (because let's face it, anything can happen) what would your style of character be, and what moves would you have?

Each button would have me go into various states of crying/hiding/curling up into the fetal position and hoping not to be killed.

Final Smash would be to pause the game and end the battle with No Contest to preserve my remaining lives.

What is your favorite game and why? (you had a typo there, buddy)

Ok, so if I'm going by the single game that has most consistently given me joy for the longest time in my life, I'd have to give this one to Mario Party 2 on the N64. But at the same time, Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door was the game that captivated me the most as a kid and even now, and I'm especially proud because I bought it on a blind whim as an 8 or 9-year-old and I actually ended up loving it then and even still today.

I also have never actually finished Paper Mario: TTYD because I'm actual human garbage.

My refrigerator at home. Waaaay better stocked than the one I have at school. But it's so far away!  Sad  Sad  Sad
(side note: we need more emojis on this site.  kappa )

• That I could wish for extra wishes.
  • That Eckley would accept the beauty and grace of Stantler into his life.
  • A pony.
Hey everyone! It's my time to shine!!! (Jk)Anyways...

Probably Cloud being in Smash and the 1st Gen games being announced.

Probably a quick rush down character with a good projectile game via bow and arrow. Who doesn't like a character who racks up damage fast!?!?

Probably a tie between Kingdom Hearts and Pokémon! I just have so much fun while playing them and they cease to bore me!

Probably South America

1 No restrictions on Wishes
2Unlimited Wishes
3 The ability to pull anything out of my pockets (weird right?)