Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Looking for a new place to call home :(
Just looking for a new chat lol. Ive been on Serebii & I get banned for the stupidest stuff by this one girl who i think has no life. (one time she banned me for saying butt hurt lol) So yea im not to fond of that chat anymore  i think alot of ppl agree w/ me about her. Just looking for a new chat where i can talk to trainers w/ not so many rules smh
Like Naitre said, we deeply regret about your experiences with other sites and obviously we don't engage with similar issues in the future with new users. Highly suggest you read the rules before making any posts or threads so there aren't any guidelines being broken. Most of the rules are reasonably like no scams, have reasonable thoughts input in comp threads, and not showing any "inappropriate behavior" to others.

Aside that, we are rather chill forum community compared to the others despite our small size. We don't have as much complaints aside people abusing the rep system, making alts to get Pokemon for giveaways, and again people not following basic guidelines. There are some "fun" joke post / threads we engage on on occasion to have interaction with the community members. Like to reiterate we aren't as completely high standards as the other sites, but definitely try our best to manage this community that's been built.

If you are new here, recommend posting in the Weekly Greet sections and/or make a formal introduction to yourself to the community. If there's any competitive assistance that comes up, just post a team or set of Pokemon you are working on, and ask how to improve it. There's a ton of giveaways and trading going on at the forums so maybe check on that if interested.

I hope your experience here at Pokemon Forever is a good one, especially when Su/Mo is coming around the corner.