Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Hey Hey
Hello,

Not quite sure where to start, but I guess I'll just say that my IRL name is Caleb.
I'm an 18 year old just getting into shiny breeding and hunting.
Favorite pokemon is Vileplume.
Been playing since early 2000's
Currently playing Omega Ruby.

My friend code is: 4270-0444-0119

Also, if you have any tips for shiny breeding and hunting I am all ears :D
Welcome to the Forums!
A legend fallen from grace.
For breeding, just be calm and try to enjoy it. I'm on day four of trying to get a shiny egg using the Masuda method (Get a regional Ditto if you can, asap). If you can, get a Shiny Charm. Also, Friend Safari zones have a very nice chance of giving shiny Pokemon.
Welcome to the Site
(Sep 29, 2015, 05:56 PM)CheatingZubat Wrote: For breeding, just be calm and try to enjoy it. I'm on day four of trying to get a shiny egg using the Masuda method (Get a regional Ditto if you can, asap). If you can, get a Shiny Charm. Also, Friend Safari zones have a very nice chance of giving shiny Pokemon.

Grrrr shiny charm and masuda method, I get them, immediately get 2 shiny pichus and then never again a shiny!

HOWEVER, that's just my luck, this is actually good advice. Welcome to the forums
Welcome aboard.
-sandragon13
Be sure to check out my Otaru Regional Fakedex.  Updating regularly with new Fakemon.  Always looking for feedback!
Look up thejustinflynn on YouTube for tutorials and advise/ect on breeding and shiny hunting
Haha thanks for all the warm welcomes, I'm currently working on finishing my nat dex and living dex.
As for breeding goes I'm doing the masuda method on an eevee and sylveon (the eevee being from japan). I find it easy to just breed them while watching streams on twitch, so we'll see how long it takes.