Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

What Christmas Pokémon Presents did you get?
Photo 
Since now it's safe to say Christmas is over, thought it would be sweet to make a thread about what we lot got for Christmas, Pokémon related of course.

I'll start off, for Christmas, I recieved the Limited Edition Pikachu Plush, in the Charizard Y Costume. All the way from Tokyo's PokéCentre store, in Japan! :D

[Image: wEZYnYYl.jpg]

If I posted in the wrong section, or I'm not aloud to put real life images (didn't see it in the rules), then I'm sorry. Sad
(Jan 3, 2015, 02:26 PM)KinKarasu Wrote: Since now it's safe to say Christmas is over, thought it would be sweet to make a thread about what we lot got for Christmas, Pokémon related of course.

I'll start off, for Christmas, I recieved the Limited Edition Pikachu Plush, in the Charizard Y Costume. All the way from Tokyo's PokéCentre store, in Japan! :D

[Image: wEZYnYYl.jpg]

If I posted in the wrong section, or I'm not aloud to put real life images (didn't see it in the rules), then I'm sorry. Sad

That is really cool. And DANG imported from Tokyo's Pokecentre.
Whaaat that's awesome. I'll post mine in here when i get the chance!
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
That looks awesome! I got a few Warhammer 40k books, it's all I wanted really so I'm happy with it.
Pokémon Omega Ruby! Ruby was my favourite game when I was little, so I'm very happy :D
I ended up getting Omega Ruby so I now have both games along with a Charizard EX (pulls were terrible but a Charizard EX is neat to have) along with the Fennekin snowman plushie along with a Hawlucha mini pokemon keychain which is really neat. So I am very happy with what I was able to get for Christmas.
I got a really cute piplup keychain and my sister found me Pokemon Pinball Ruby and Sapphire for GBA :D
I was able to get a nintendo E shop gift card and i bought the omega ruby theme for my 3ds and pokebank Smile nothing really specific to pokemon though :/ nice plushie though! Smile