Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

How to play ranked(competitive)
So im new in this 6th gen, and i want to know, how can i play ranked, where i need to click
Go to smogon.com
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
If you want to play ranked in ORAS/XY, you'll have to register your copy of ORAS/XY to the Pokemon Global Link where, once registered, you will be able to partake in Rating battles online. I think that is what you are looking for, so. Also, if you don't have a Pokemon.com login, you will have to make one for it and then register in the Global link. Once done, you'll be able to do rating battles and participate in competitions such as Flash Clash and Kanto Classic.
Pokemon trainer since 2004!
As pritchman says, go to 3ds.pokemon-gl.com and create an account. You then want go into ORAS on your 3DS and select Game Sync and write down your Game Sync ID as you will need to enter this on the Game Register section of the website. From there, you can play Rated Battles in any format on Battle Spot.

Alternatively, you can go on play.pokemonshowdown.com and create an account. From there, use the teambuilder to make your team then search for battles.