Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

What Pokemon is your Favorite Competitively
I HAVE A REASON FOR ASKING TRUST ME! Hehe  Heart  Anyways, when it comes to IV/EVs and competitive battling, what is your favorite Non-Legendary pokemon?
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
I would have to say Milotic. It's pretty and it has saved my *** so many times.
Mega Gardevoir is fun to use!

But if you want a non-mega pokemon I would say Breloom. His fast spores are always fun to abuse (I mean hey, spore is better than dark void Smeargle right kappa )
(Oғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ) Lᴏʀᴅ Lᴀᴅʏ ᴇᴇᴠᴇᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴜᴍ.

﹟TᴇᴀᴍFᴏʀᴜᴍ ₄ ʟᴀɪғᴜ (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Accelixio#2187 @ Overwatch

Achievement unlocked: First place in a sub-tourney//08-08-2015

Ok, I'm gonna sound like an idiot, but Raticate has grown on me. I started using it in PU after seeing one of Haydunn's video and then I used it in OU, and it always gets at least two kills, it's insane. Here's the set too if any non-believers want to try it out:

Raticate @ Flame Orb
Ability: Guts
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Facade
- Sucker Punch
- Protect/Swords Dance
- U-turn

#BelieveInTheRaticate
Vaporeon's nice bulk coupled with Hydration and an Aqua Ring+Baton Pass combo made it one of the best support Pokémon my team has ever had.
I have a Cynthia team in the battle box, and Roserade has saved me so many times when battling with that team. Spiritomb also saves me sometimes with its only weakness being fairy. Mine comes packed with attacks and will-o-wisp, and that extra burn damage is great.

Having a Greninja with protean/u-turn/toxic is great as well.