Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

What are you playing/up to?
I've been watching youtube, completing national dex, drawing pencil sketches, watching anime, and playing a ton of video games.
Fates, Smash, Pokken, TPHD. Gonna start Dark Souls 2 soon blind. Help me.
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017
Rewatching the original Yu-Gi-Oh in Japanese, I never knew it was a little darker than the dub counterpart. I've also been playing Pokken and Smash when I can.
I have been playing Fire Emblem:Fates on the nintendo side of things.I also have been playing Smite, Metal Gear 5, Bloodborne, Gundam Battle Operation Next and a few other games.Waiting on Dark Souls 3, Monster Hunter Cross and No Man Sky to come out.

I just finished watching Gundam Iron Bloodled Orphans, Baka and Test, Gate and Aldnoah.Zero. I am currently watching Gundam Seed/ Seed Destiny, Unicorn Re:0096 and JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.

As for forum stuff. I just have been lurking, making a few things, working on a giveaway, etc. I am hoping to start helpping out with the request that appear daily.
A legend fallen from grace.
i've been obsessed with Overwatch ever since it came out
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Ive been playing pokemon Blue and sapphire. Been shiny hunting too and been watching alot of poketubers and bout to buy pokemon Alpha Sapphire and i just got new pokemon shirt .-. As you can tell i love Pokemon
Oh are we reviving this? Well I recently borrowed Dark Souls 3 from a friend. Might be streaming it blind for 24 hours starting tomorrow here https://www.twitch.tv/squeab . Just maybe. Viewer discretion is advised. Also bring snacks.
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017
(Aug 4, 2016, 06:28 PM)ChaseInfinity Wrote: i've been obsessed with Overwatch ever since it came out

BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!
(Aug 4, 2016, 08:58 PM)squeab Wrote: Oh are we reviving this? Well I recently borrowed Dark Souls 3 from a friend. Might be streaming it blind for 24 hours starting tomorrow here https://www.twitch.tv/squeab . Just maybe. Viewer discretion is advised. Also bring snacks.

I'm down.

(Aug 4, 2016, 09:15 PM)PKPatriot56 Wrote:
(Aug 4, 2016, 06:28 PM)ChaseInfinity Wrote: i've been obsessed with Overwatch ever since it came out

BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!

IS THAT MY BOI PK???
50 thousand people used to live here...Now it's a ghost town.
(Aug 4, 2016, 10:23 PM)Rogue Wrote: IS THAT MY BOI PK???

No, it can't be! PK died in the fire!