Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

What is your best moment in Pokemon?
I think was best moment was finding and catch my first wild shiny, ive been playing since FireRed/LeafGreen but i didnt find a shiny until Black and While i was going to catch cobalion when i encountered a while boldore, a SHINY wild boldore i was so amazed i took a picture and sent it to my best friend showing her, and i caught (i was afraid i would acciedently kill it the whole time), but i got it :D
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
My first shiny wasn't until Black :O Illuminati confirmed!
Opening Pokemon Red on Christmas.

Just a couple months ago I was playing one of the gen 6 games and a kid (maybe 12 years old) asked what high school I go to.  I informed him that I was in high school when Red came out. kappa
There was this guy who I used to be pretty good friends with and all through school he was always better than me at Pokemon. He won pretty much all the time because I didn't know how to train properly as a younger kid. After seeing Justin and Verlis's videos and having X and Y making breeding and IV training easier I decided I was going to get into competitive so I bred my first competitive team and beat him and it felt great.
(Jul 4, 2015, 03:32 AM)naitre Wrote: So, somewhere out there, there's an old lady who thinks I was trying to summon demons through pokemon artwork when I was seven.
[Image: 250px-045Vileplume.png]

LOOK AT IT! LOOK HOW EVIL IT IS!! LOOK HOW IT CORRUPTED YOUR INNOCENT MIND!
(Jul 5, 2015, 10:05 PM)PKPatriot56 Wrote:
(Jul 4, 2015, 03:32 AM)naitre Wrote: So, somewhere out there, there's an old lady who thinks I was trying to summon demons through pokemon artwork when I was seven.

OMG THIS EVIL THING CAN LEARN TEETER DANCE TOO, NAITRE ALREADY KNEW

"runs away scared"
Winning my first tournament was the best moment ever. It showed me that compedative play is the greatest! Most people can't even get past my double battle duo Togekiss and Mawile!
(Jul 6, 2015, 03:13 AM)GMX Wrote:

"runs away scared"

[Image: 9zrb85.jpg]
oh god
Never Give Up! - Densest Anime Protagonist of the Century

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad
(Jul 6, 2015, 11:06 AM)Eckley Wrote:
(Jul 6, 2015, 03:13 AM)GMX Wrote:

"runs away scared"

[Image: 9zrb85.jpg]
its even more scary in real life
[Image: Dont+forget+vileplume+based+off+the+wors...e678a8.jpg]
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~